GMD Poll: Kreator's Discography Ranked

4) Flag of Hate (1986)

R-516509-1419511390-7904.jpeg.jpg

Average points per vote: 11.1/15

And for the record the Flag of Hate EP is the best thing they ever did.

kreator have done nothing that matches up to 'infernal overkill' or 'in the sign of evil' as far as i'm concerned

Flag of Hate, to be honest.

3) Extreme Aggression (1989)

R-427269-1432022524-7362.jpeg.jpg

Average points per vote: 11.68/15

First place votes: 2 (@Baroque @Slammed)

I think Pleasure to Kill is their second best I can see why alot of people likes it the most, but IMO I think Extreme Aggression has more attitude and feels more pissed off which I like about it. Pleasure to Kill is more death/thrashy and brutal.

Kreator - Extreme Aggression

I do not go as far as hating it but I do not know why Kreator fans rate it so highly. Pleasure to Kill is way better.

Extreme Aggression was the beginning of "newer Kreator shit". First three or bust.

Tbh, I thought Extreme Aggression was the weakest out of the first five, but it still kicks the shit out of anything they did after Coma of Souls.

2) Terrible Certainty (1987)

R-680170-1340970631-8366.jpeg.jpg

Average points per vote: 11.7/15

First place votes: 3 (@zerostatic @crimsonfloyd @RadicalThrasher)

I think Terrible Certainty seems to get far less praise than it deserves. Why?

Production, probably.

Great album, probably my favorite Kreator after Coma and PTK.

Terrible Certainty is a perfect ratio of aggression and maturity.

Does anyone else find Terrible Certainty good but superfluous? Like, they did the exact same thing but better on other albums and so there's no real reason to listen to it?

1) Pleasure to Kill (1986)

R-382638-1419520421-3871.jpeg.jpg

Average points per vote: 13.7/15

First place votes: 4 (@Sirjack @CiG @TechnicalBarbarity @HamburgerBoy)

Pleasure To Kill is pure aggression.

Yeah, Pleasure to Kill is up there with Hell Awaits/Show No Mercy. Way better than Reign in Blood. Overrated shit.

The majority of Pleasure to Kill was some of the fastest thrash of its time, though.

Pleasure to Kill. Talk about a song that lives up to it's name. The way it’s sung is so damn ravenous and the pace is relentless.

I find Pleasure to Kill hasn't aged to well. Apart from balls out heaviness, which has of course been surpassed many times over, it's pretty dull.