3. Hallow's Victim
4. Born Too Late
5. C.O.D.
6. Mournful Cries
7. V
8. Lillie: F-65

Oh hi, haven't seen you in a while.

EDIT: Coming back here AND Untappd? :)

don't think i'll be able to get familiar enough with the other two in time, so...

1) saint vitus 5/5
2) born too late 4/5
3) die healing 4/5
4) hallows victim 3.5/5
5) V 3/5
6) mournful cries 2.5/5

With so many people failing to vote in the polls they voted to do, it might feel more like a committee for the next round of voting then an open vote.

Anyways, here's my list. One thing I like about these threads is they compel me to check out bands that I initially didn't like in more depth. In some cases (Voivod, Morbid Angel) it helps me confirm why I think they're overrated. In this case, it really led to me having a change of heart on Saint Vitus. The top two albums are both excellent (the self-titled is like Bauhaus meets doom) and honestly, the rest of their discovery is all solid.

1. Born too Late
2. Saint Vitus
3. Mournful Cries
4. Die Healing
5. V
6. Hallow's Victim
7. Lille: F-65
8. C.O.D.

I should get home at a reasonable hour today, so for real I'll start posting results this evening.

That was my first guess and I tried cross-comparing to Mort's list, but then I noticed Hallow's Victim on top, which I thought was actually his favorite.

8) C.O.D. (1992)

a1149932292_5.jpg

Average points per vote: 2.3/8

C.O.D. is criminally underrated.

Saint Vitus - C.O.D. is amazing. Almost as good as the Reager stuff. Better than Wino, imo

I'd say the weakest is C.O.D. It's a totally different style of Doom, and I find that some parts drag a bit too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG