GMD Poll: Death's Discography Ranked

Do not blame my ewe for anything, be a man and take responsibility for your own doing.

Reactions: jimmy101
Oh yeah, post a pic of the chick you're banging so that for the next six months everyday you log on and get greeted by her head on some other barn yard animal. Sounds like a great idea and a sure fire way to keep the chick!

Reactions: jimmy101
She's going to be a millennial, she's going to wait until Jimmy's in the bathroom powdering his nose and shoving rose petals up his arse and she's going to check his phone and see what perverted shit he gets up to. Then act all innocent when he comes out of the bathroom, only to tie him to the rafters, take all his money and fuck off leaving his with only images of his mother in his head.

Reactions: jimmy101 and CiG
She's going to be a millennial, she's going to wait until Jimmy's in the bathroom powdering his nose and shoving rose petals up his arse and she's going to check his phone and see what perverted shit he gets up to. Then act all innocent when he comes out of the bathroom, only to tie him to the rafters, take all his money and fuck off leaving his with only images of his mother in his head.

I love that you're giving Jimmy the benefit of the doubt that GMD is the most perverted thing she'll find on his phone.

Oof. This is a bit too crystal-ball for my liking.

Btw, she was born in 1995.

Reactions: Slammed
I love that you're giving Jimmy the benefit of the doubt that GMD is the most perverted thing she'll find on his phone.
I tend not to use this site on my phone much. Chews up battery like a mofo.

She wont have time to check everything, it surely doesn't take an experienced person like Jimmy that long to shove some rose petals up his arse?

Her younger sister is an emcee. Lives up in Brisbane. I can post a video of one of her videos to give you guys a rough idea of what she looks like.

So you settled for 14? Sick. :thumbsup:

Yeah but I prefer to think of her age from the time when she was conceived. Back in my teenage years with didn't have cum bottles and piss covered beds so I had to dream about how to make women.

Reactions: CiG