GMD Poll: Death's Discography Ranked

Of course the full saying wasn't his, he was from a poor family, they couldn't afford doors.

... but im pretty sure you come from a long line of "healthy" inbreeding. One that was tossed on a ship and cast away to an island on the other side of the globe.
Was wondering where you went. Off spit-roasting my old girl with your Dad again ;-)

And nah, you've got it all wrong. All the inbreeds live in Tasmania, we have a strict policy which keeps them from ever setting foot on the mainland of Australia.

Yeah, the famous saying Your door is red, not black, such is life was falsely attributed to Mr. Kelly.
There are differing accounts in regards to that. Tbh it's impossible to actually tell for certain what he said.

Reactions: Slammed
Must have something to do with all of those meth-triggered divine visions.

I think you are being too harsh on Western Australia's finest, my wife's best friend went to school with Ben and she reckons he was a extremely smart and well mannered person cockhead even back then

Reactions: CiG
I think you are being too harsh on Western Australia's finest, my wife's best friend went to school with Ben and she reckons he was a extremely smart and well mannered person cockhead even back then
Reckon your wife's bestie might be able to score me a couple of points for the weekend?

Still don't get it. Thought it had something to do with the Rolling Stones song. The only thing that I noticed when I read back over the last few pages was that we have officially made the shitposting thread redundant.