GMD Poll: Death's Discography Ranked

Hopefully, because if otherwise that would mean you fucked your mum...
I was moreso talking about RPing a vulnerable whore :p

I wouldn't fuck my mum. What do you take me for? Some king of roided up Armenian freak?

Yes, living around enough people that the chances go up that you come across women retarded enough to sleep with a 7 ft dude dressed like a giant pre-teen wigger is surely a benefit for you. ;)
Haha. I'm only 6 foot 4 mate.

Reactions: CiG
I wouldn't fuck my mum.

Of course not but from now on, thanks to this discussion now, when you are in the sack with that African chick and going effing hard you're going to picture your Mum's face....what happens after that is entirely up to you!

Reactions: jimmy101
@zabu of nΩd

Just so you know, where CiG is from is basically the Utah of Australia, minus the Christian crazies. There's a whole lot of nothing going on there at the best of times. Over there they worship this mysterious demi-god cult figure called "Ben Cousins".

Of course not but from now on, thanks to this discussion now, when you are in the sack with that African chick and going effing hard you're going to picture your Mum's face....what happens after that is entirely up to you!
Damnit Slammed. You just ruined it for me!

Reactions: Slammed
Cig has this picture hanging in his lounge-room. Kinda like how all North Koreans have pictures of the Kims hanging up in their houses.

Reactions: CiG
Of course, Ben Cousins is but a false prophet. After all, his divine gut tattoo is nothing but a rip-off of the phrase coined by the great Victorian God, Ned Kelly.