GMD Poll: Saint Vitus's Discography Ranked

Same rules apply for you as CIG, $100 and I'll change my votes to something that makes you feel all warm and gooey inside.

I wouldn’t pay $100 to lick a hookers butthole so I guess I’ll have to accept your opinion.

Granted, I’m pretty sure dingo dollars are significantly worth less than my currency.

So you are getting the same deal for less and it's still not good enough?

Can't wait to see all the autism and triggering the Megadeth game generates. We've already seen some in the preliminary discussions about their albums.

Can't wait to see all the autism and triggering the Megadeth game generates. We've already seen some in the preliminary discussions about their albums.

It's not even a game yet which is the funny thing. I only care about the Dream Theater ones because they need to be discussed more here.

Oh boy...

1) Born too Late (1986) 5/5
2) Saint Vitus (1984) 4.5/5
3) Hallow's Victim (1985) 4.5/5
4) V (1990) 4/5
5) Mournful Cries (1988) 4/5
6) Die Healing (1995) 3.5/5
7) Lillie: F-65 (2012) 3.5/5
8) C.O.D. (1992) 3.5/5

Included ratings in mine too. Gonna have to revisit COD and stuff but I'm pretty set on this list already.

1. Saint Vitus - objectively and clearly their greatest album, five well-written and distinctive songs with shittons of raw energy, 9/10
2. Die Healing - relative to the stuff preceding, an amazing comeback, 7/10
3. Hallow's Victim - pretty decent sophomore slump, 6/10
4. Born too Late - strong start but drags, descends into non-riffs by the end, 5/10
5. V - about six minutes of good music (the acoustic female-backed intro and the surf rock-y Mind-Food) gives it a slight edge over Mournful Cries, 4/10
6. Mournful Cries - see Born too Late except that the strong start is a single sub-3 minute song, 3/10
7. COD - Get Away is actually a really good song and I feel like this album is at least more diverse than the two preceding Wino albums, but an hour is way too much, 3/10
8. Lillie: F-65 - pure boredom and they're not even ugly anymore, 2/10

Maybe I'll listen to V and COD though I expect I'll hate them.

EDIT: Listened to V

Listened to COD as well

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
god i don't even fucking know really

i used to be on born too late as their clear best i grew to really love their s/t as well

but the one i listen to most nowadays is die healing

shit

everything else is a tier below those three, but still mostly good

Seems to me that CiG has a very strong opinion on how everyone elses SV list should be ordered, but I'm still waiting for the payment to change my vote so he's not very dedicated.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Even the food at KFC looks less processed. (and that is not a voucher!)