KSE - In due time. Need your opinions.

I don't know the song, so no comment on your playing ;)
I just noticed that there are many noises/hiss in your mix. You should try out a noise gate - on the DIs and the reamped tracks as well. I had this problem with my amp too, especially when there is a certain ambient noise in the DI. So cut out directly everything you don't need - with a noise gate or manually by cutting the tracks when there are still noises over the threshold of the gate and you don't want to set it to a higher value in the threat of cutting something out you don't want to. In the mix the guitars will appear much tighter and dynamic. Did you use double tracks (panned hard left and right) or even quadtracks?

I have this DIs (assuming they are from the forum thread) but in you mix they seem out of time. Did you recorded this? The playing is really sloppy.
The kick is not sounding good, the click is in a bad frequency to my ears.
Cymbals need some cleaning, snare is good. The mix needs more clarity, but this comes from better playing too.
Cheers!

Thank you guys! This is not a DI, I have recorder my 5150 and want to record Egnater Renegade for a high gain comparison. I have not cleaned guitars but I'll do that now! When I want to get mixing practice, I do not pay attention to guitars recording thoroughness, but now I begin to understand that this is very important moment. Need to overrecord guitar to get that experience.
Can you help me please with cymbals? They sound very nasty.