L.A. MURDERFEST ROLL CALL ANYONE???

Fuck, i live on the east coast!!
only bands i would want to check out. vital remains (Glen Benton of Deicide) is a death metal god!! TURMIOL are back!! great hardcore. Doomsday Device (hardcore) from oakland will be playing the Super Bowl of hardcore in nyc on march 26th....CEPHALIC CARNAGE (colorodo) are just fucking amazing!!!and of course MACABRE!!! Wouldnt mind seeing what ED GEIN is all about, same goes for ANAL BLAST, and IMMOLATION from nyc, ill get to see them at the NEW ENGLAND METAL AND HARDCORE FESTIVAL.Also there is a headliner not yet named!!:hotjump:

JosephAcevedo said:
Wow I never thought I see such negativity on 1 Thread.... well 1st time I seen it anyway....

This is the first time you've seen such negativity in one thread? Man, you must not be on the internet a lot... :)

JosephAcevedo said:
Yeah Jack koshick is a horrible promotor so I hope this fest isn't the same..I should have known better then to post anything about a fest which features mostly death metal bands on a progpower forum but hey i like all kinds of metal

There are some cool bands on that list, but organization-wise, I've never been to or heard of a fest with that many bands, that didn't wind up being a complete clusterfuck. Looking at the website for the fest, it doesn't seem like Koshick is behind it, but the model seems to be his patented scheme of throwing up billions of pay-to-play bands who get hardly any time on stage, and then having headliners who get barely the playing time that openers would get at most concerts.