Rock Fever (Oklahoma) - check out this lineup!

This is an interesting festival-- I hope it succeeds-- I know they are puttiing some MAJOR cash and paying the bands a lot of money to get out there--Any festival that can pull this off and deliver a good experience for the fans gets my applause--

Well, I can say this: This is our version of our parents "Doo-Wop" festivals. You know we will all be reminiscing about what we were doing when we first heard "Cherry Pie".

But, I AM surprised that Great White is on the bill. I thought they broke up after Biechele's conviction in Rhode Island. The sad part is that as much as they want to make amends for 2/20/03, they are unwelcome east of the Hudson River.

SEASTORM:

Jason has told me several times there will be at some point another big Dangerous Toys reunion show in Austin, hopefully this fall or early 2008 to celebrate their 20 year anniversary. So just an FYI keep an eye on their myspace page.

Also if any other hair metallers liked Kix they do several shows each year as a reunion thing in August / September in the Baltimore region. I went last year because Rhino Bucket was also playing with them and saw two great if yes, I know guilty pleasured eighties glam style rock shows. They do still put on a good show as well.