Lacuna Coil - "Comalies"

Originally posted by SoundMaster
I undestand that the new Lacuna Coil CD is out already in Europe.
Has anyone heard any of it yet? If so, how is it - is it similar to their previous output, or something entirely different (as rumours have suggested it is)?

Thanks!

I've got it, it's not entirely different than their previos stuff. It's a bit poppier and more upbeat, but in a really good way. There isn't a song I don't like on the CD. It's much better than unleashed memories.

Originally posted by Claire's Horror
darn it, I've tried to download it, but only a few people with either poor connections or 30 default queues got it on irc.

Send me an IM on AIM (IanDork107), I'll send it your way, I'm on a cable, it'll go sufficiently fast.

They've been playing "Heaven's A Lie" on some of the national radio stations around here, and I think it's fair to say that (IMHO) it's the best song off the album. The main difference between comalies and the previous efforts is that they've use orchestral effects more, and with grater impact/effect.

I have to ask though, am I the only one that thinks the title track 'Comalies' (Track 13) is pretty much............ well, crap?

ive got the heaven is a lie single, with another track on it thats on the album, so its effectively a double a-side, oh well. i ordered the new cd of century media for £14, its a digi-pack version or something, not too sure, anyone got it? i recon its gonna be like the gatherings if_then_else box thingy... anyway it all sounds good, and im seeing them live on halloween!!!!!!!! :cool:

LC is one of my fave bands as well. Been a fan of them for a long time now and egearly anticipating Comalies but I have no idea when the release date is for NA.

I heard Oct 29th...anyone know for sure if that's correct?

i just got the cd about 2 days ago, i've listen to about every song probably at least 20 times since then and I must say its quite the awesome cd. christina scabbia rocks my socks >.<