Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Megadeth-Endgame.jpg

59517_MassiveAggressiveCover.jpg

mastodon_-_blood_mountain.jpg

Not as good as I expected. Not my cup of tea I guess. I mean, uh, not my kind of drink. I fucking hate warm drinks like tea and coffee:p

Also almost through:
l_f9f7e9bc9d2417fac9a3d9d8df5af17b.jpg

Then you'll have to save up. I'm normally broke but I still buy all my music. Just learn to be patient. It just makes it more rewarding when you do get to listen to it.

I agree owning them and actually being able to hold them in your hands feels great but if your broke just download it until you can afford to buy the album on like say a try before you buy basis :lol:

From the past two days!

The Sword - Age of Winters
3 Inches of Blood - Advance and Vanquish
Dio- Dream Evil
Megadeth - So Far, So Good... So What!
Vektor - Black Future
Evile - Infected Nations
Dream Theater - Score (Disc 3)
Atheist - Piece of Time
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath
Death - Scream Bloody Gore
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Mastodon - Leviathan
Gojira - From Mars to Sirius
Kreator - Coma of Souls

:kickass:

I agree owning them and actually being able to hold them in your hands feels great but if your broke just download it until you can afford to buy the album on like say a try before you buy basis :lol:

I don't understand the 'try before you buy' idea. Surely there's no need to download them just to try the music out, just use youtube and myspace, that's what I do. People just use it to poorly justify illegal downloading, and often don't buy the albums in the end, despite saying they will.

I needs more personal opinions!!! As I said, not my cup of tea. Guess I was expecting to be "WTFHOLYSHITDATWAZAWEZOME!!!" and I was more like "It's was pretty good I guess"

Blood Mountain will be a grower for you I think. There is a lot of stuff happening on it, its on of those albums you really need to study or at least listen to a few times before you can truely decide how good it is.

Vektor - Black Future
Jeff Loomis - Zero Order Phase
Sodom

Just realised I have NO Motörhead albums. Fuck!

I don't understand the 'try before you buy' idea. Surely there's no need to download them just to try the music out, just use youtube and myspace, that's what I do. People just use it to poorly justify illegal downloading, and often don't buy the albums in the end, despite saying they will.

Agreed. I don't know many/any people who say that and follow through on it.

rob_zombie_hellbilly_deluxe-front.jpg