Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Pantera_-_Far_Beyond_Driven_-_front.jpg

Perhaps my new favourite Pantera album, everything on it is very good. Especially 5 minutes alone, that's fucking killer :headbang:

Yeah, I reckon this is my favourite Pantera album too - I only saw Pantera once, and it was when FBD just came out, they played at Donington (Download for you young 'uns!), right after Sepultura had played. Awesome gig, saw Biohazard and Zakk Wylde (with Pride & Glory) too.:kickass::headbang:

Yeah, I reckon this is my favourite Pantera album too - I only saw Pantera once, and it was when FBD just came out, they played at Donington (Download for you young 'uns!), right after Sepultura had played. Awesome gig, saw Biohazard and Zakk Wylde (with Pride & Glory) too.:kickass::headbang:

Lucky git :D Friend of mine (person i know from internet) got a pick from Dime, think it was one trendkill. Seeing Sepultura would have been ace too.

Don't know the band, but I love that sleeve artwork - I recognised it straight away as the work of Joe Petagno (the guy that did all the classic Motorhead sleeves). I've got his book - his work is absolutely stunning. I reckon he could do something really cool for the next Evile album - just planting seeds here!

Perhaps my new favourite Pantera album, everything on it is very good. Especially 5 minutes alone, that's fucking killer :headbang:

Gave up trying to pick a favourite Pantera album ages ago. They're all fucking ace!

Currently listening to a track from Rob Zombie's next album. Pretty ace. Shame he's only releasing it in the states. Bastard!

Today I are mostly been listening to Them Crooked Vultures and the first 3 Sabbath albums - can't be arsed finding the sleeves, so there!:heh:

edit: Oh Yeah, nearly forgot - Motorhead's Bastards and Sacrifice albums as well.