Last Album You Listened to in Full?

muni_0020_waste-_0020_art_0020_of_0020_party.jpg

61iuwZTSDoL.jpg

I only have Massive Aggressive, is it better than that in your opinion?

I haven't actually heard Massive Aggressive in full, but yes. :lol: I think it's their best album by far, and I do enjoy all the earlier albums.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

metallicdistort, that Bolt Thrower album is pretty good. I have it on vinyl and to be honest, it pains me to say it... but it sounds like ass. :s How's the CD version?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

214.jpg

metallicdistort, that Bolt Thrower album is pretty good. I have it on vinyl and to be honest, it pains me to say it... but it sounds like ass. :s How's the CD version?

I actually listened to it on Grooveshark.com, but I assume the version I listened to was ripped off a CD. I think the production sounds pretty good, you've probably just got a dodgy vinyl disc. Unless the CD version is remastered of course, I'm no expert in the field.

Yeah, I dunno man. It might just be me. I've only listened to the LP a few times... I'll have to play it again and see if I'm actually just making it up :lol: Good album though.

Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

I didn't mean to listen to it..... It came on after Rime of the Ancient Mariner and I was like "Sweet! Moonchild is awesome! ......... Infinite Dreams owns! ........... I love Can I Play With Madness!" and so on. :lol:

I need to buy an actual copy of this album. My burned one mocks me. :erk: