Last Album You Listened to in Full?

ChildrenofBodom-Hatebreeder.jpg

I almost forgot how much I enjoy the first two Bodom albums :)

Demolition Hammer - Epidemic of Violence (Was downstairs for most of it though)
Rush - Moving Pictures (Same)
Rush - Moving Pictures ( Second time, while eating lunch and cleaning :lol: )
Rush - 2112

Amon Amarth - Fate of Norns
:kickass:

Then .......
Mercyful Fate - In the Shadows
Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor

Sabaton - Attero Dominatus

I forgot how much i like these guys..the first 2 albums are legendary to me...now going through Bloodbath - Unblessing The Purity EP.

Mercyful Fate - In the Shadows
Rainbow - Rainbow (AWESOME, two songs are lame, but they rest are badass)
Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith (AMAZING! Its like Painkiller+Screaming For Vengeance!)

:kickass:

I just listened to four Bodom albums in a row.... Something Wild, Hatebreeder, Follow the Reaper and Hate Crew Deathroll. I have to say, they're a band I stopped listening to a while ago for a silly reason... and I really do enjoy them, so I'm glad I put them on tonight.

Nah man, I don't stop listening to bands because they're popular (I'm not that much of an elitist wanker! :lol:). To tell you the truth my girlfriend cheated on me a while ago and one of the only things I knew about him was the he loved Children of Bodom, which made me not want to listen to them... Silly, I know... but that was the reason.

Oh thats right, I forget you're one of the few here who likes Trivium, forget my comment then! :p

Seriously though, that doesn't sound like a silly reason at all. However.... This gives me an idea for a topic..... (Its not bad I promise :p )