Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Damn right, such a filthy album. I love it. I'm pretty sure their vocalist is Papa Emeritus from Ghost too... you heard it here first ;)

Have you heard Tribulation? Similar sort of stuff...

I heard about that too but I dont think I really care :rofl: I guess I like the whole mystery behind it.

I have heard of them but I never heard them. I may check it out because I really liked the Repugnant one. Thanks for the heads up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

356906.jpg

Talk about bad album covers... Add to that a crappy name and you're set for fail. But the album isn't bad, as much as it is repetitive...

I was listening to this a whole lot a few weeks back. It's got a real Morbid Angel vibe to it at times, awesome album.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally someone who realizes that! I posted in another forum a short review about this band and also mentioned the strong Morbid Angel influences so I thought they might like it but no one fuckin cared.
It's such an amazing underrated masterpiece. The slower mid-tempo riffs really grip you through the whole album.

Anacrusis-Suffering_Hour_cover_zps614db7b2.jpg

Finally someone who realizes that! I posted in another forum a short review about this band and also mentioned the strong Morbid Angel influences so I thought they might like it but no one fuckin cared.
It's such an amazing underrated masterpiece. The slower mid-tempo riffs really grip you through the whole album.

Haha, yeah, it's awesome man! Which forum was it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watain-Lawless-Darkness.jpg

Haha, yeah, it's awesome man! Which forum was it?

Watain-Lawless-Darkness.jpg

well it was the Hardnheavycommonwealth forum. Iam not anymore there because it bores me to hell. I don't post there anymore since Iam probably on the ignore list there.

forgot to mention I also listened to this. REALLY grown to one of my favorites..

DEATWISHDEMONPREACHER.jpg

Checked that Deathwish album out, good stuff! I've got their first one to listen to at some point too... looking forward to it!

629.jpg

One of my favourite death metal albums, you don't get much better that this! :kickass:

necroshine.jpg

I like Overkill, but this is one of their weaker efforts. Still, a few good songs in the title track, Forked Tongue Kiss and Black Line.

Checked that Deathwish album out, good stuff! I've got their first one to listen to at some point too... looking forward to it!

awesome!! check out "At The Edge of Damnation" of em too..really excellent too.
Recently listened to:
screamsofanguish.jpg

Evile-InfectedNations.jpg

I really figured out some Coroner influences here.

Hans Zimmer - The Dark Knight Official Soundtrack
Patrick Doyle - Thor : The Official Soundtrack
Bill Elm & Woody Jackson - Red Dead Redemption Official Soundtrack