Stone_Emotional_Playground_Album.jpg

Twice. Because it's bloody AWESOME!! :kickass:

Cynic - Focus
Cynic - Traced in Air
Cynic - Carbon Based Anatomy EP
Cynic - Re-Traced
Cynic - The Portal Tapes

I fucking love this band.
The instrumental part in Traced in Air is pretty much perfection but man, I really hate the damn vocals...

------------------------------------------------------------

41AZCGk7zQL._SS400_.jpg

lazarus_ad_onslaught.jpg

This album Thrashes hard:headbang: It won't make you toss out your old Overkill or Exodus albums, but it is definitely as good as anything that the other top thrash bands have released in the past 5-10 years.

Obscura - Cosmogenesis
Explosions in the Sky - How Strange Innocence

Wow. Those two are completely different from each other. :lol:

2699.jpg

Here's an album that I never knew I'd like as much as I actually do. Surprise, surprise, there actually exists such a thing as "very good grindcore".

That's THE grindcore album, for me.

Hell yeah man. I thought "grindcore = carcass' reek of putrefaction" and I didnt like it much so I nearly dismissed the whole subgenre because of it. That said I'm glad I listened to Terrorizer and I think I'm going to give the subgenre a second chance.

Hell yeah man. I thought "grindcore = carcass' reek of putrefaction" and I didnt like it much so I nearly dismissed the whole subgenre because of it. That said I'm glad I listened to Terrorizer and I think I'm going to give the subgenre a second chance.

Yeah, definitely! Some of the Napalm Death albums are great too, and Wormrot are a good new grind band. There's a lot of good stuff out there, but as with most things there's a lot of shit too!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn - Nær Sólen Gar Niþer For Evogher
dawn-nier-solen-gar-niber-for-evogher.jpg

So good!

I've never given Messiah a proper listen...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0001925541_350.jpg
overkill-the-years-of-decay-cd.jpg

1348413209_t2012front.jpg
evildead-annihilation-of-civilization-cd.jpg