Last Album You Listened to in Full?

0000398598_500.jpg

Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Black Sabbath - Master of Reality
Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced?

They're ace! I've not got into the album quite as much as I thought I would though...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

31900.jpg
150589683-1.jpg

Akphaezya - Anthology II: Links from the Dead Trinity and Anthology IV: The Tragedy of Nerak. Superb female fronted avant-garde/prog, love waking up to this stuff.

EDIT: Keenan, you might dig these.

They're ace! I've not got into the album quite as much as I thought I would though...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

31900.jpg
150589683-1.jpg

Akphaezya - Anthology II: Links from the Dead Trinity and Anthology IV: The Tragedy of Nerak. Superb female fronted avant-garde/prog, love waking up to this stuff.

EDIT: Keenan, you might dig these.

Again.

I wouldn't have thought it'd be that difficult! The first album, Anthology II: Links from the Dead Trinity is DEFINITELY worth tracking down.

Akphaezya

I didnt see your post the first time around. Definitely a cool band, not really my faves in the whole avant-garde... thing, but I enjoyed listening to their stuff. I wonder why they named their first album "Anthology II" and the second "Anthology IV". Shouldn't they be "I" and "II"? :lol:

---------------------------------------------

641874_1_f.jpg

Thanks Podg :D

I wonder why they named their first album "Anthology II" and the second "Anthology IV". Shouldn't they be "I" and "II"? :lol:

---------------------------------------------

641874_1_f.jpg

Thanks Podg :D

:lol: Yeah, I don't know man. They're just all crazy and French :loco:

------------------------------------------------

You're welcome for The Dreadful Hours, great album ;)

1351136776_front.jpg

...:kickass:

Rush - Permanent Waves
Cynic - Carbon Based Anatomy EP
Buckethead - Pikes 7 : The Shores of Molokai
Gojira - L'Enfant Sauvage
Strapping Young Lad - No Sleep till Bedtime