Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Kreator_Terrible_Certainty.jpg

Demolition Hammer - Epidemic of Violence
Vendetta - Brain Damage
Megadeth - Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?
Onslaught - The Force

album-victims-of-deception.jpg

My favorite album ever, by far. RIDICULOUS solos

Tantara-Front-Cover-1024x1024.jpg

This one is up there, too. Even better solos. It's Tantara's debut. Just came out in August. They're a ridiculous quartet of 19 and 20-year-olds from Norway, who I've been listening to since 2010, when they first started.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one is up there, too. Even better solos. It's Tantara's debut. Just came out in August. They're a ridiculous quartet of 19 and 20-year-olds from Norway, who I've been listening to since 2010, when they first started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTYtUCbnrOE

I checked a few tracks from the album out a while back (due to someone giving them a really high review on metal-archives) and remember enjoying what I heard, but I never got round to listen to the album in full... so thanks for reminding me they exist! :lol:

-[chop]-;10522050 said:
Haven't listened to this one in years, its still good.

They're supposed to have an album coming later this year. Can't wait for that!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Agalloch-Marrow-Of-The-Spirit.jpg

Agalloch - Marrow Of The Spirit

A weaker effort. But they can't all be masterpieces.

They're supposed to have an album coming later this year. Can't wait for that!

Yeah i saw on their website. Tbh, i haven't listened so much on the latest one. I have only heard it once or twice, and i didn't like it that much.

I'm gonna give it another spin right now.

Cynic - Carbon Based Anatomy EP
Cynic - Re-Traced
Explosions in the Sky - Those Who Tell The Truth

2578.jpg

This album starts out strong with Among the Weirdcong, I am the War, Napalm in the Morning and Minejumper, but it takes a turn for the boring after M-16.