Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Prong-Carved-Into-Stone.jpg

... Of Sinking Ships - ... Of Sinking Ships
Cynic - Carbon Based Anatomy EP
James LaBrie - Static Impulse

Progressive/thrash with a bit of a crossover/'heavy metal' vibe to it, Children's Hard Times Hangin at the End of the World is available in full on YouTube and Spotify,

5kuz00u3.j31

for fans of Anacrusis, Vektor, etc etc etc. Good stuff!

365925.jpg

By this time I knew what I was about to listen to wasn't The Horror v2.0, but wow - it really IS different. Atmospheric and super ambitious. The only downside being that (as asa bay mentioned), it is maybe a little long... but I think they've pulled it off, and I look forward to hearing where they go with their future releases...

That is my favorite Death album. Also, I love that Purtenance album cover! I wish the music was as memorable.

spiritualgenocide.jpg

:headbang: Still rocking this album! It sounds similar to the last album, but I don't consider that a bad thing.

Human rules. It was the first Death I heard, but my favourite changes all the time between that, Individual Thought Patterns, Symbolic and Spiritual Healing... they're all great in their own way though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6752.jpg