Last Album You Listened to in Full?

tumblr_lwd6546XmE1r80n0ro1_500.jpg

A few days ago I bought this with very high expectations

WintersunTIMEICover-front-small.jpeg

Definately not worth the long wait, it wasn't bad, I like it a lot, but expected something way better, I hope Time II will make up for this disappointment.

It was only my first time of listening to it, but man, it was good.

Tell me about it! Listening to all these albums is really time consuming, I pretty much spend all my spare time searching for and listening to new (old) bands trying to discover those gems. It doesn't always pay off, as you'll know, but when it does it's totally worth it. Problem is, there just isn't enough time to listen to them all!!

haha yeah I know. It's impossible for me to listen to all the albums I want, I just need to get more free time for that and Iam at the moment not able to have that time. I really like Cyclone, damn good band. Inferior to None is really awesome too but it can't beat Brutal Destruction. You also should check out Asphyxia. Very obscure thrash from the Netherlands.

recently listened to this Death Metal gem:
mortaskuld-dyingremains_zpsc30fad1f.jpg

You also should check out Asphyxia. Very obscure thrash from the Netherlands.

Will do! ...according to Metal Archives they're from Belgium, but I'll let you off :loco: I'll give them a listen soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1291908464_dark-forest-dark-forest-2009.jpg

Really good new NWOBHM!

Well, calling it Atheist's worst album doesn't mean it's bad. I actually really like that one. :p

Holy Grail - Ride The Void (disappointed that it's not my cup of tea. Title track is pretty good.)
Jeff Loomis - Plains Of Oblivion
Testament - Dark Roots of Earth (not as bad as I expected, still not amazing)
SEREGON - The Movement x2 (meh album art, fantastic thrash. Thanks for the reminder Dave.) :D