Last Album You Listened to in Full?

846249.jpg

Maybe it has been too long since my last live metal show because I enjoyed this a lot more than I expected. :kickass:

...wow so many..
DEMOLITION-HAMMER-EPIDEMIC-OF-VIOLENCE-1552399159.jpg

71c7tgu-BNSL-AC-SL1200.jpg

Pestilence-Consuming-Impulse.jpg

Exodus-tempo-of-the-damned.jpg

one of the best Exodus albums. Zetro is so fucking pissed off on that record it's hilarious lol. Iam just on a spin of albums
I haven't listened to for a long time.

Gojira_magma_artwork.jpg

To celebrate the release of the new single, I listened to Gojira's previous album Magma earlier today. This album has such a great emotional heaviness. It's incredible. Hope the rest of the new album is as good as this and the new song.

81jKvgNDwNL._SY355_.jpg
81uv-kCDm-L._SX522_.jpg

Been on a big Mastodon kick. I still think about the time, a billion years ago at this point, I was in the original love/hate thread and said that Divinations was my favorite song off Crack and Dave was like "No, you're a fucking moron" and I got so mad

That sounds about right. :lol:

I heard Fallen Torches for the first time this morning. That song is fucking AWESOME. I ended up listening to Once More 'Round the Sun and Emperor of Sand earlier today. Might go on a Mastodon binge, myself!

I gave up on Mastodon after Blood Mountain. Saw them open for Fear Factory when they toured in support of Leviathan and I while they put on a good show I had no idea they would become as big as they have.