Last Album You Listened to in Full?

a0429999828_10.jpg

Those Once Loyal is perfect, love it. Definitely my favourite Bolt Thrower album, and theirs too (which is why they never recorded another). Favourite track? Last Stand of Humanity :kickass:

Those Once Loyal is perfect, love it. Definitely my favourite Bolt Thrower album, and theirs too (which is why they never recorded another). Favourite track? Last Stand of Humanity :kickass:

The amount of respect I have for that band for never comprimising and releasing another album is incredible. What class dudes. Definitely their best album.

The amount of respect I have for that band for never comprimising and releasing another album is incredible. What class dudes. Definitely their best album.

Totally agree. What a class act they were! Never played big festivals or gigs they didn't agree with, always organised their own tours, only sold merch at their shows and never gave anyone license to print their shit, which I actually think was a shame but I suppose it meant nobody was making money off their reputation other than themselves. Of course their t-shirts sell for a fortune on eBay because of it... but yeah.

Alays loved this too;

"We would like to make it known that this re-release of 'Realm of Chaos' is by Arseache Records and done without our consent and against our permission.

"They are making money off the back of the new album, 'Those Once Loyal', as they have done previously with the release of 'Who Dares Wins', again released without our consent or permission.

"BOLT THROWER will see no royalties and the money will line the pockets of that lip-licker Digby Pearson [Earache head honcho]. It's a cheap shot, and quite sad to see how low a record company can stoop. Once they were good, now they are nothing. The new cover is not a patch on the original.

"We urge all loyal BOLT THROWER supporters to boycott this product...spread the word!!!!"

"BOLT THROWER will see no royalties and the money will line the pockets of that lip-licker Digby Pearson [Earache head honcho]. It's a cheap shot, and quite sad to see how low a record company can stoop. Once they were good, now they are nothing. The new cover is not a patch on the original.

What the fuck is going on with Earache that they go and pull shit like this. I know this is relatively old , but still. It's like with Gama Bomb, at least provide reasoning.

"We would like to make it known that this re-release of 'Realm of Chaos' is by Arseache Records and done without our consent and against our permission.

"They are making money off the back of the new album, 'Those Once Loyal', as they have done previously with the release of 'Who Dares Wins', again released without our consent or permission.

"We urge all loyal BOLT THROWER supporters to boycott this product...spread the word!!!!"

I will never understand Earache, I always figured that Napalm Death were sorta exaggerating how much they hated them because at the time I had never really seen them do anything shitty. Now they've fucked over a ton of bands by removing their stuff from streaming (esp Gama Bomb, I miss listening to Tales on streaming), I know that they don't have Evile signed and kinda pushed them to hurry with Skull, just absolutely what the hell.