Last Album You Listened to in Full?

61nv8GdgJTL.jpg

Snyde and Thunderhorse, I'm still trying to get my head around Labyrinth... After a couple of listens I think it lacks the intensity of their previous releases, but still - I can't help but want to listen to it more, there is SO much going on in the mix... hopefully it'll grow on me!

Snyde and Thunderhorse, I'm still trying to get my head around Labyrinth... After a couple of listens I think it lacks the intensity of their previous releases, but still - I can't help but want to listen to it more, there is SO much going on in the mix... hopefully it'll grow on me!

I agree. However, I guess I'm not so bothered by it because I kind of expected them to utilize the symphonic elements more progressing from Agony to this release.

I agree. However, I guess I'm not so bothered by it because I kind of expected them to utilize the symphonic elements more progressing from Agony to this release.

Yeah, I expected them to carry on down the more symphonic route too... but eh, I dunno man. As much as I want it to it's still not grabbing me. (Can't win 'em all though, I guess...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e0b150c4945e627ef6b1755fac5464bb_full.jpg

I'm not a big fan of that light, jiggy folk metal (like Korpiklaani etc.) but this is pretty awesome, shreddy stuff... check it out if you wish Jari had stayed with Ensiferum!

I assume you enjoyed it?

I listened to the score from Kick-Ass while at work. It was awesome to work to that music. :lol:

I figured. :lol: I'm pretty anxious to hear it myself...

El ten Eleven - These Promises Are Being Videotaped
Russian Circles - Geneva