Last Album You Listened to in Full?

deathwish-demon_preacher-front.jpg

It's a pretty badass black metal album. Not the best black metal album I heard this year but still, yeah.

Yeah mon. What is the best black metal album you've heard (so far) this year?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artillery_-_B.A.C.K..jpg

Yeah mon. What is the best black metal album you've heard (so far) this year?

I don't know if you heard Cypher by Spektr. That crap is the soundtrack to my nightmares.

:lol: Nope, I've not. I'll check it out! :zombie:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sfb_cover1.jpg

1997-Rhapsody_-_Legendary_Tale.jpg

Bit of a power metal binge this morning... I don't know what's gotten into me.

Dream Theater - Dream Theater

Been listening to it for the better part of two days now. I enjoy it thoroughly.

What is your best so far?

You know, I actually don't know... I was really looking forward to the new Way to End and Pensees Nocturnes albums but wasn't blown away by either. New Watain wasn't bad... but then, it really grab me either!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

0000176382_500.jpg

:lol: Yeah man.

I'm listening to that right now! I think the last one, Shin-Ken is better, but Spiritual Migration is pretty damn good.

I had actually never heard of them before but after hearing Spiritual Migration, I'm definitely going to check some of their other stuff out.

I had actually never heard of them before but after hearing Spiritual Migration, I'm definitely going to check some of their other stuff out.

Get Shin-Ken as soon as possible. It's incredible. Rise to Fall is one of my favorite songs.