Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Love that Grave album!! :kickass:

1178.jpg

a0766348585_5.jpg

Odraza - Rzeczom

Their first album really captivated me, I remember thinking I hope their second album is as good and they maintain their originality, so, when I noticed they'd released their second I had to get straight on it... and it doesn't disappoint. Definitely one of my favourite new "black metal" bands. Man, is there some good stuff comes out of Poland!

Last edited:
Man, oh man, oh man. That album... in the dictionary under 'classic' there should just be a picture of that album...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taake - Hordalands doedskvad
77a915890a9be4c4af7db0e7610bb304.jpg.webp

Sometimes I forget just how good this is... top 3 black metal album ever for me, probably.

220px-Hammer_of_witches.jpg

Not because I particularly liked it, it was my first time. I was simply going through all their albums to find good songs. Sadly, the only album that yielded any for me was the second one.
Stray not into my darksome embrace, lest I grind my jaws on your soul.
Bal-Sagoth :headbang:

Reactions: zerostatic
I really like the title track, Hammer of the Witches.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

716363.png

Never enjoyed this album on the whole but always really loved the title track.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cover-1-500x500.jpg

Really enjoyed their last album. This one, not so much! Not a bad album though.