Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Iam totally into old-fucking school right now and records i haven't listened for years and years..
Num-Skull.jpg

Sodom-Persecution-Mania.jpg

Death-Scream-Bloody-Gore-1554126861.jpg

Evile-Hell-Unleashed.jpg

Reactions: zerostatic
a1978986713_10.jpg

I can't remember the last time I listened to an album as often as I had this. Maybe Weapons of Tomorrow, but still.

Heard one of the singles off this a while back and remembered thinking "I must check out the album when it comes out" - bit late, but it's just as I'd hoped :kickass: dig it

Enforced is really sick and perfect for those who like thrash with a lot of MEAT in their riffs. Again, a bit on the slower end for my preference cuz of their hardcore influence but my point still stands.

Reactions: Podgie
Love a good binge Keenan. One day I'm going to listen to them myself... solely because of you.

a1978986713_10.jpg

I can't remember the last time I listened to an album as often as I had this. Maybe Weapons of Tomorrow, but still./QUOTE]

Yeah, I've been listening to it A LOT myself. It's really grown on me, I need to go back and voice my opinion in the Hell Unleashed thread... a few things have changed for me since I made my initial thoughts known...

Also, watching Ol's twitch chats with Ben, Joel and Adam (on YouTube) have given me some more insight into the whole album vibe. And other cool Evile related shit - recommended by the way guys!!

Reactions: zerostatic
You should! I have a feeling you'd enjoy them a lot!

The last song on Monsters, Last Train, has quickly become one of my favorite songs ever. Remember when we were all kind of disappointed that Hell Unleashed was the last track on the album and having it as a single ruined some of the mystique a last track is supposed to have? Last Train is literally the epitome of that mystique. IT'S SO GOOD.

Side note, I should probably give Hell Unleashed a second chance... :lol:

How do you like the new Evile?
1399.jpg

Sorry for late response man but it's a great album. It's definitly alot more like Enter the Grave and Infected Nations (but with more speed) music-wise. The riffs are awesome. Just the singing style takes abit time getting used to but that's just a minor problem compared to what a beast of an album Evile put out after all these years. One of the biggest surprises for me in Thrash metal since Vektor's Terminal Redux but this one is even better.