Infected Mushroom - Vicious Delicious

Items still in shipping:
Nevermore - Year Of the Voyager
Tegan And Sara - The Con

Ordered today:
Immortal - All Shall Fall
Wintersun - Wintersun
Metallica - Ride The Lightning

wow didn't see Vampyrian around here for a while! :)

i seldom post in this thread because i seldom buy cds but last time i was at a live gig by the band called Hanggai, i was so impressed by their show i bought both of their cds and got them signed by the band right away too. The guys i was with asked the band members to teach them throat singing, so they tried to explain us with the gestures (because they didn't know a word of english :D) how exactly one should sing and honestly couldn't believe their eyes when my friends started to practice their throat singing right there :D The band looked at us as if we were nuts! :D

Anyway, i got Hanggai - Introducing Hanggai and Hanggai - He Who Travels Far; the cds were great, but it turned out that the new songs were even better live than on cd...

Metallica - Ride The Lightning

Buying it again or you never owned it? It's quite a good album.

They play a couple of songs off that album in the Live Shit Binge and Purge Seattle 1989 VHS (god, I bought it so long ago I have it on VHS and now can't watch it). That's the best piece of Metallica a person can own, if you did Ride the Lightning, it's worth getting. It's expensive, but... =)

bought some cds from various mailorders (well a friend of mine bought them for me cause i don't have paypal and gave him back money!)

trollfest: brakebein (lovely!!!! )
trollfest: villanden (pretty weird, i still don't know if i like their change into balcanic-style music :lol: )
trollfest: uraltes elements (haven't heard it yet)
lamented souls: the origins of misery
wyrd: Kalivägi (well this was a gift from him)
der wanderer über nebelmeer (well it's a compilation inspired to this famous painting, featuring a lot intersting bands (like agalloch, fen, octobers fall, vindesång). i generally don't like so much compilations but i bought it also because it features a italian band where some friends of mine play)

Some 2010 stuff I bought recently:
The Orb - Metallic Spheres
Harvestman - In A Dark Tongue
Scorn - Refuse; Start Fires

Bought at their concert 4 days ago:
Shrinebuilder - S/T (2009)

Still on (pre-)order:
Sanctum - The Answer To His Riddle 10" pic EP (1998)
Massive Attack - Atlas Air 12" EP
Solefald - Norrøn livskunst

Didn't realize until just now that they're all on vinyl. Last CD I bought must have been months ago.

i thought you disliked Vortex, you even buy cds featuring him! :p (j/k) what do you think of it? me i love LS, but then again i'm Vortex's fangirl :p They were supposed to release a new album this year but it seems this is not gonna happen :(

i still think he's not one of the best singers in the metal scene, and yes i don't like so much his work in borknagar, but i love him in arcturus!
i found this cd at a low price (7 euro), so i tought to buy it, even if i've listened to them only once or twice, so i still don't know if i like them or not :lol:

BTW Windvang, before i forget (i've been meaning to tell you that for a long time) - i really like that Stormsterk cd you sent to my bf a lot! I asked him to give it to me but he didn't want to, so i just sneaky took it :devil: My fav. song is Van Uil tot Haan, it's really very folky! And De Vrede Zuster is very beautiful!

Does anyone know if Nuclear DE has a "Black Friday" sale? I'd like to know so I can decide whether to order the Solefald CD+LP now or wait until said sale.

Black Friday, isn't that, like, a US only thing, because it's related to Thanksgiving?
I thought Indie Recordings releases were distributed in North/Central/South America by The Omega mailorder (from The End Records)? Should save you some shipping costs and waiting time ;)

Black Friday, isn't that, like, a US only thing, because it's related to Thanksgiving?
I thought Indie Recordings releases were distributed in North/Central/South America by The Omega mailorder (from The End Records)? Should save you some shipping costs and waiting time ;)

Yeah, but since we live in a very the globalised world; I wouldn't be surprised if Nuclear DE had a Black-Friday type of sale.

Meh, thanks but no thanks. I only buy European or Japanese CDs, since CDs from said areas have the best (printing, sometimes sound) quality in the world. I do order a lot from The Omega (huge sale right now, and I just ordered the new Helloween package), but not for Solefald. Only the best for the best :) .