Last night's show.

RoboCaster

Victory is at hand.
Jan 7, 2005
www.fenderforum.com
Yea they played in my area last night and it just blew me away. I had to drive my wife’s car to the show, because someone robbed the electrical system out of my car, just the day before at the park and ride; it costs over a thousand dollars to fix…. But I really did want to go so I did, yea it was really fun; I don’t get out too much, but I had too many beers to name the set list in ascending order.. But check this out the Dolls are even prettier in person then on the photos, not doubt about it. But you know they dedicated a song for me and I was just so blown away (thanks), man I didn’t ever expect it to unfold that way for me, but it was really great; you would think I was some tough guy listening to Iron Maiden.., yea, you know I just really wanted to meet them in person too, and I did, it was great. I got the rush, because you know what? I never got to sleep afterwards… The first band was good, their song “The Crusher” crushed my soul, but the Dolls really did totally kick their ass, with harder driving and more difficult and experienced show.

THE SHOW WAS GREAT BOTH NIGHTS BUT PORT ORCHARD WAS KICK ASS AND WE WERE BACK AND FOURTH FROM OUR LIMO A DOZEN OR MORE TIMES WITH P A R T Y BEING THE KEY WORD...SO THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT TO SEE THE GIRLS ROCK...

KIP
(DANGER BOY ENTERTAINMENT) :headbang:

Those girls wre awesome! When I got home, I put on Best of the Beast and rocked out! Didn't recognize the older tunes, but they sounded good, anyway. Left out stuff like Stranger, Madness, Midnight, and Cross-eyed Mary. I liked the stage production, I wish some of the bands here put a little "show" into their act. Hungout with the gals post-show. Real cool babes. Linda even gave me a lift home on their way! Thanx for that, BTW Nikki! I'll sure remember this night! Hope they make P.O. a regular tourstop. I love women who kick ass! Owwww! Willy

Metallicat180 said:
What was the setlist????? (I always ask this! Haha!)

Well I was really wasted on beer, more then anyone could tell, but here are the ones that I can remember:

- Aces High
- Hallowed by Thy Name
- Wasted Years
- Children of the Dammed
- Power Slave

The were a few more, but I can't say what which ones.

RoboCaster said:
Well I was really wasted on beer, more then anyone could tell, but here are the ones that I can remember:

- Aces High
- Hallowed by Thy Name
- Wasted Years
- Children of the Dammed
- Power Slave

The were a few more, but I can't say what which ones.

Wait my memory is starting to clear up now; here are a couple more that they covered that has came to mind:

- Killers
- 22 Arcacia Ave.

All I could do is just watch and absorb, it just blew me away, and I can say those girls are formidable guitar players. I got a lot out of it, and I had a great view, cause I could see all of them at once without anyone blocking my view. It worked out pretty well, cause some big tall dudes leaned on the speaker cabinets where I intended to stand at first.

Since I use headphones instead of my amp I get some things wrong and I know it’s not quit right. Headphones on the Tascam aren’t too good, because the processor sucks and I try to turn it’s effects down and use pedals before it, but that’s all I can to with it; it’s tone is deceptive. Watching Josephine play “Wasted Years” cleared up something, I saw that she played it on one string, and I know that’s correct, but for the longest time I played it with two strings at once while transplanting the frets, it was hard, but never quite sounded right. I love Josephine's rendition of Wasted Years; I got say it’s really cute to watch her play it and she gives it a groovy rhythm too, and I liked it. There were other things that were very helpful too; however, just too much to type up.

I have to add this one last thought about the show; I loved watching the girls play with the hair falling in her face and whipping it back out, yea, really looked good.

Yeah, if you watch Maiden England, or even 12 Wasted Years or the video, Adrian plays the riff on the high E string the whole way down the neck.

*suddenly remembers the first guitar songbook he bought was Iron Maiden's Powerslave/Somewhere In Time book, with the second being that damned hard to read Cherry Hill Iron Maiden/Killers/Number of the Beast/Piece of Mind book*