Latest CD you bought...

Bal-Sagoth - A Black Moon Broods Over Lemuria (can't remember if I mentioned this already or not... ordered it a month ago, though, and it has yet to arrive!)
Sorcerer's Spell - Skeleton Throne
Emperor - IX Equilibrium

And because I'm a fucking moron, Christopher Bowes - At The Organ.

I really am a tool for buying it, I already heard a few songs some months ago and it was the worst thing I'd ever heard. And I actually paid for it. My god

Bought the following at the Delain/Trillium Gig I went to last night:

Trillium - Alloy (Got it signed by all the members too!)

Kiske/Somerville - CD/DVD

Also just bought from Amazon:

Amanda Somerville - Windows

I went to finally pre-order the Luca Turilli's Rhapsody album and it was 18.99 euro for the CD+DVD package which was fine, but then they wanted 22 euro for shipping! :( Nope...

They've really botched the release of this album. First the pre-orders took 2 extra weeks to get started, so you could only pre-order about a week before the album came out, and it was supposed to be released *today* but there's been no announcement and you can still pre-order. What a mess.

Opeth - Deliverance
James LaBrie - Static Impulse
Jeff Loomis - Plains of Oblivion

Voyager - I Am The ReVolution
Voyager - The Meaning of I

I HIGHLY recommend these guys to all of you. They opened for Rhapsody and blew me away. Australian prog metal that doesn't beat you over the head with prog stuff, some amazing production and it's just really, really cool stuff, it's hard to describe in words what they're like. The song 'The Meaning of I' is totally worth checking out! Also today I picked up

Amon Amarth - Once Sent From The Golden Hall (2 disc edition with the album played live in its entirety)
Blind Guardian - Memories of a Time to Come (2 CD edition, unfortunately no 3 CD editions were in stock)
Cynic - Carbon-Based Anatomy

I've failed my brethren! I'm sorry you didn't enjoy them! Something about their sound really clicks with me. The song Stare Into The Night has such an infectious chorus. Can see why they're not for everyone though!