Latest CD you bought...

The Joy Formidable - The Big Roar
Testament - The Dark Roots of Earth (deluxe CD-DVD edition w/ four bonus tracks, including a cover of Maiden's Powerslave)
Devin Townsend Project - Epicloud
Unisonic - s/t

DreamCatcher - SoulDesign

I think that's written right, without the spaces! It is on their Facebook stuff anyway!

Kinda wished I bought this when I saw them supporting PQ back in November last year so glad I finally got round to buying it.

Absolva - Flames of Justice

Band formed by guitarist/vocalist and drummer from FuryUK. Album is released on Nov 5th, but got fanpack addition through early from band's record company

Randy Newman - The Best of Randy Newman
Alessandro Safina - s/t

Bought the Alessandro Safina album based on the gorgeous tune Luna - thanks to Luca Turilli's Rhapsody for introducing me to that great song!

Blind Guardian - A Traveler's Guide to Space and Time (Boxset)

For those unfamilar with what this is, check this out:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=183048

Most places are selling it at between £90-£130. I must admit, when I first read the description of it and the fact that it was limited edition, I thought it would be considerably more expensive!

Pre-ordered it at EMP for £89.99

Blimey! That's one hell of a beefy release. Unreleased demo recordings, rare bonus tracks and alternative versions of tracks sound interesting but no A Twist in the Myth or At the Edge of Time? What the hell?