Latest CD you bought...

Thanx for mentioning the bands. Just heard Happy Alone by Kings of Leon and Beyond the Bridge, both songs awesome. Beyond the bridge's very, very similar in sound to dream theater. I loved both, gonna check out more songs when I find time for that mates

I still haven't heard Snow Goose yet. I picked it up cause it looked like a neat vintage prog rock album with a weird name, haha! Apparently Camel is actually touring this fall playing the whole thing, so maybe I should sit down and check it out!
I would love to see them if I had the chance. Do have any idea if whether they are playing in the USA or not? I would love to see that whole thing in its entirety in a live setting. That album is my favorite of theirs. It's like listening to a story without words much like it was intended to be.

EDIT: dammit they of course like most other good bands never show up in America let alone the southeast portion -_- .

Yeah, it's not the CD itself that's signed though and they didn't say this at the time. It has a separate photo card inside the artwork with everyone's signatures. Still pretty cool.

Didn't purchase the first two, but I got them as Christmas gifts:

Ayreon - The Theory of Everything
Toto - Tambu
Rhapsody of Fire - Dark Wings of Steel
Eden's Curse - Symphony of Sin

Great stuff!