Latest CD you bought...

Volcane said:
Cheers Valo !

Hopefully you'll like the new MR stuff with Steve 'Symphony' Williams on board. We had an all day writing session yesterday, and it was smiles all round at the end..!

I've also seen the Jap version of Neverworld, and it looks stunning.

i have to say im looking forward to what you guys and Mr Williams have been able to produce since i heard the news that you would be working together and its cool news that the writing is going well any idea of a release date yet?

The jap version of Neverworld is on its way to me so i shall be able to blast it out across the midlands very soon :headbang:

Valo Nightstalker said:
any idea of a release date yet?

It's going to be April/May 2004 probably... Writing is going well, but we really want to do something even better this time around. We've got a choir to record, a video shoot in Scotland in January, plus we have to make the best use of Steve's time.

The CD will have more songs on it, plus there will hopefully be a bonus DVD with lots of cool stuff on it... promo vids, Bloodstock footage and whatever else we can lay our hands on...

It's heads-down for MR at the moment, working flat out, but we will should also have a few shows next year as part of Vince's 'Bloodstock on the Road' package. More news soon...

Just a couple to add...

Blind Guardian - Nightfall In Middle Earth (about time!!!)
After Forever - Emphasis/Who Wants to Live Forever

And I've got the Jap version of Neverworld on it's way very soon....can hardly wait!!! :D :D I have a feeling this will spend a lot of time in my CD player.

Dream Thief said:
Just a couple to add...

Blind Guardian - Nightfall In Middle Earth (about time!!!)
After Forever - Emphasis/Who Wants to Live Forever

And I've got the Jap version of Neverworld on it's way very soon....can hardly wait!!! :D :D I have a feeling this will spend a lot of time in my CD player.
And tell me you got a fucking copy for me too like you said you would!!!!! :D ;) :D :eek:

I would have, but if the money comes out before payday then I'm screwed, unless you can sort me out with the cash in advance. The trouble is thatit may take anything from a couple of days to a couple of weeks so you could be waiting a while.

However, I got it from a UK site so If you want it you should be able to order it easily.

Electro Hippies - The Only Good Punk...Is A Dead Punk (pink vinyl :cool: )

Venom - Tear Your Soul Apart EP

Candlelight Collection 3 & 4