Latest CD you bought...

Valo Nightstalker said:
i love it would have being intresting to hear barlow sing it though

I've heard the full album and there's magnificent stuff on it. Hold At All Costs and Declaration Day are magnificent. I still do wish Matt was still with the band. Hopefully he'll make his return in a few years.

Eagle said:
I've heard the full album and there's magnificent stuff on it. I still do wish Matt was still with the band. Hopefully he'll make his return in a few years.

thats good to hear how did u manage to get a copy of it dude i didnt think it was out till jan 04, it would be good if Matt comes back aslong as he gave it 110% like he use 2 however if he dosent i think Tim has done an excellent job on the new stuff and isnt a bad replacement

Eagle said:
Excellent choice, Stratovarius are back to their best with this one.

Dreamweaver (track 9 I think) is a classic!

Yeah, this is a great album. I was a little underwhelmed by Part 1 and was not expecting a great deal from this but I'm happy to say it is great, and I agree...Dreamweaver is a fantastic track.

Valo Nightstalker said:
latest ones from me are:

Sonata Arctica - Ecliptica
Oratory - Beyond Earth
Rob Rock - Rage of Creation
Brainstorm - Soul Temptation
Iced Earth - The Reckoning (single) :headbang:

they should keep me going for a bit :D

Have you got the new Rob Rock CD 'Eyes of Eternity'? It's has a more European flavour to it and it another great listen. The last song (a 12 minute epic) features almost seven minutes of guitar solos. I can wholeheartedly reccomend it.

Dream Thief said:
Have you got the new Rob Rock CD 'Eyes of Eternity'? It's has a more European flavour to it and it another great listen. The last song (a 12 minute epic) features almost seven minutes of guitar solos. I can wholeheartedly reccomend it.

as soon as i get paid again i will check it out but sounds promising , im looking forward to seeing em along with Primal fear and Brainstorm :)

Amon Amarth - Sorrow Throughout the nine world

Death - The Sound of Perseverance

Norther - Dreams Of Endless War

Most Recent for Include:

Chroming Rose - Louis XIV
Heaven's Gate - In Control
Heaven's Gate - Hell For Sale

I like a wee bit of Nostalgia

You can't beat late 80s eraly 90s power!

Well actually you can but some of this is excellent stuff and ahead of it's time