Latest CD you bought...

Tonberry said:
Hammerfall - Chapter V: Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken.
Kamelot - The Black Halo.

Both really good. Shame Hammerfall slowed thier stuff down I think.

mmm i think they are just moving with the times staying one step ahead of the competition imho this is a really mature album from them and i have to say i think it is superb, as for the The Black Halo album of year for me so far.

oh yeah latest purchase

Magnum - On A Storyteller's Night (better late than never)
Tristania - Ashes

Time Machine - Reviviscence

i brought this on the back of a review in power play omg its one of the best albums i have ever heard in my life has anyone else heard of these guys? if not i think it would be in your best intrest to listen to em quick

Dream Thief said:
Where'd you get that one from? I've been looking for that....

AT? Total Holocaust Records have the cassette version.

Der Sturmer - Iron Will & Discipline
Einsatz Kommando/Halstatt - The Forest Call/Battles For The Ancestral Lands
Napalm Death - Noise For Music's Sake

...this band are SUPERB :D
Prog metal meets pomp rock keyboards. Very, very good and nearly as good as Power Quest :worship: - but not quite! If you like keyboard led metal then try this band as they are very good and for a debut album there are so mnay musical ideas going on on here.
Otherwise it's Soul Sirkus - simply one of the best hard rock albums in ages.

Valo Nightstalker said:
Masterplan - Aeronnautics
Wintersun - Wintersun
Korpiklaani - Voice Of The Wilderness
Evergrey - A Night To Remember
Brainstorm - Liquid Monster

How is "Brainstorm - Liquid Monster"

brainstorm_liquid.jpg

I was thinking of buying it. Worth it?

Tonberry said:
How is "Brainstorm - Liquid Monster"

brainstorm_liquid.jpg

I was thinking of buying it. Worth it?

Its not a bad album i have to say some great tracks All Those Words,Even Higher,Heavenly And Inside The Monster are the pick of the bunch for me it production is good and crisp and the band sound amazing its just missing that X Factor that Soul Tempation had i would give it 8/10 if i was reviewing it defo worth a spin or 2 hope that helps :)

(On Liquid Monster)

- I think its slightly heavier than "Soul Temptation," but not as good. It's a hard album to follow. You were right with the standout tracks that blew my hair off my head and into the next room were: "Even Higher", and "Inside The Monster" for sure. This album never drags along, it has a good momentum running through all of the songs. I'd give it 8.1/10 just to seem nicer than you! :p

Also Bruce's new album grows on you something shocking!

Ha you work at pizza slut? I used to work there for a bit, then went to slavesbury's before starting uni ;p

Oh I also bought

Iron Fire - On The Edge
Nightwish - Bestwishes
Sonata Arctica - Shamandalie