Latest CD you bought...

Stratovarius - Elements part 1
Gamma Ray - No World Order
Manticora - Roots of Eternity
Silent Force - Infatuator
Athena - Twilight of Days

And waiting for Freedom Call - Dimension ( btw My Avatar its me with Chris Bay (FC)

Stratovarius - Elements part 1
Gamma Ray - No World Order
Manticora - Roots of Eternity
Silent Force - Infatuator
Athena - Twilight of Days

And waiting for Freedom Call - Dimension ( btw My Avatar its me with Chris Bay (FC)

Cool, where did you meet Chris?!

I've preordered the new FC and Korpiklanni.

Recent purcheses include:
Threshold - Dead Recconing.
Gamma Ray - Boxed Set.

Frankly I haven't been buying that many albums lately, but these two are the latest. Both are exellent...
Iron Maiden - A matter of life and death
Sophai Ramos - Her Majesty

Evil/Sonnenkreuz - United In Battle
Evil/S.A.R./Thallium - Chaos To Unleash A New Age
Kristallnacht - Blooddrenched Memorial
Veil - Dolor

Some of the better recent additions :
Gaia Epicus - 'Victory' 2007 (Awesome melodic Power/Speed - Not quite up to the flamboyant & exhilarating GI standards but a very good album none-the-less)

Domine - 'Ancient Spirit Rising' 2007 (If you're expecting something new from Domine - you may be satisfied with this CD. It's a bit more anthemic & melodic than the other CDs but it's really nothing groundbreaking. It's a strong Domine CD but they seem to be treading their own beaten path.)

Timeless Miracle - 'Into The Enchanted Chamber' - Contender for the best Melodic, catchy Power/Speed CD I've heard this year.

Emerald Sun - 'Escape From Twilight' - Very Good melodic power/speed

Sacred Oath - 'Darkness Visible' 2007 - Great traditional heavy metal.

Marauder - 'Life?' (Excellent!, Excellent!, Excellent!)- One of the best Cd's I've ever heard with plenty of variety & great songs.

Ilium - 'Sirens Of The Styx' 2003 - Excellent -Unusual - Complex prog/power/speed. Reminds me a bit of very early Wuthering Heights due to the intricate songwriting, complexity & delivery. If you can put up with the sometimes annoying whining vocals.

Brocas Helm - ' Into Battle' - Excellent 1984 release from them. This CD could have been released in 1972 & would have been applauded by fans of Deep Purple, Cream, Rory Gallagher, MC5, Bloodrock & anybody loving guitar driven hard rock & roll.

Metal Inquisitor - 'Doomsday For The Heretic' 2005 - Awesome traditional heavy metal with some Maiden, Sanctuary, & bit of thrash influence. A must hear to appreciate.

Pandamonium - 'Return To Reality' 2005 - Italian Power/ speed similar to Skylark but (thankfully) not a clone. The falsetto style singer (Reminds me of Russell Mael from Sparks) is perfect for this band & the music is excellent. A wonderful surprise. Right up there with Timeless Miracle - This is the best CD of this genre I've heard in a long time. A bit better than Emerald Sun IMO but maybe not as widely accepted.

Airged L'amh - 'The Silver Arm' 2004 - Amazing album by this Heavy/Power/Folk Metal band from Greece. For those who like a bit of variety with their metal.

Hammerfall - Threshold
Helloween - Walls Of Jericho
Intense - As Our Army Grows
Megadeth - United Abominations
Stratovarius - Visions

Think that's my fix of 2007 albums so far? Maybe there's some more in the pipeline I haven't heard of yet...