latest from scott

End of the year!? Was supposed to be early 2011 !!

I expect an officially confirmed release date just around the apocolypse.

Dead birds are falling from the sky! Hurry up!

BTW: although there have been many reports of dead birds falling from the sky around the world, the number does not exceed what is common. Happens every year. The only difference is that this year the birds have dropped dead in the vicinity of the media.

So...just relax! No need for concern. It's normal. In fact, quite a few of those birds have died from eating fermented grapes. See, it's even a bit funny.

Still - hurry up, Anthrax.

Its a 'business' decision I am sure. These guys have made the worst business decisions I have ever seen a band make. I bet working with these guys on deadlines, contracts, etc etc is a fuckin nightmare. I know some don't like Joey's voice thats fine. But he seems to be the only dude in this band that actually would be pleasant to work with and doesn't get wrapped up in stupid bullshit drama. All the politics that are going into releasing a stupid ass album are certainly delaying everything. By the time it comes out nobody will even give a fuck about it.

Actually I bet Scott is the one that delays all of this shit with his gay ass emo band projects and trying to figure out who to fire next, hire next, poker games, etc etc. If this album doesn't come out by Summer it will be a fucking complete disaster.

I really do wonder if Joey may make an exit again...
Not ot mention Scotts side project(S) and his addiction to poker and changing his guitar every 5 mins. Will be back to Charvel next

I watched the TDT video and still don't understand what's the point in having three guitars playing the exactly same thing all along. One guitar would do fine.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=152475

go to third section of interview,basically he says hed like to have anthrax record out by the end of year although its a bit ambitious...

fucking christ its hard to be an anthrax fan,soon no one will give a flying fuck about them:bah:

I'm at the point that I don't care if it comes out now that I heard Scott's comment. It's obvious that poker, Pearl's band, and The Damned Things are more important to him than Anthrax these days. Though you'd think all the hype with the Big 4 success would want him to get the ball rollin' on the new album. Guess i'll be ok just listening to their previous stuff.

There will probably never be another Anthrax album...at least not one of new material. No one gives a shit about Anthrax anymore and it's a fucking shame. This is one of the "big 4" (my personal favorite out of all four and one of my all time favorite bands) and if they had their shit together a little bit could probably still be relevant.

Fuck it. I'm gonna go listen to WCFYA and ATL

by the end of the year?!? a new year has just begun and they already performed songs from the album in may 2008. there's no better time for releasing it than during the big 4 hype.

Its a 'business' decision I am sure. These guys have made the worst business decisions I have ever seen a band make. I bet working with these guys on deadlines, contracts, etc etc is a fuckin nightmare. I know some don't like Joey's voice thats fine. But he seems to be the only dude in this band that actually would be pleasant to work with and doesn't get wrapped up in stupid bullshit drama. All the politics that are going into releasing a stupid ass album are certainly delaying everything. By the time it comes out nobody will even give a fuck about it.

Actually I bet Scott is the one that delays all of this shit with his gay ass emo band projects and trying to figure out who to fire next, hire next, poker games, etc etc. If this album doesn't come out by Summer it will be a fucking complete disaster.
It's very rare that i'm agreed with you, but you're 100% right!
I'm totaly agreed!

change the bandname to THE DELAYS and get off the Big 4 Tour, Metallica have 'Death Magnetic', Slayer have 'World Painted Blood', Megadeth have 'Endgame' and Anthrax?

introducing the band THE DELAYS:

guitar/background vox: Damn' Scotty Pokerface

guitar: Beanie Purple

Bass: Frank The Backdump Prank

Drums: Charlene Starbucks-Brody

vocals: Joseph The Primadonna

Debut Album entitled 'Worship, You Sick!'

Poker, tattoos, TDT, hanging with Brian Posehn, getting new guitars, writing comic book stories and Pearls band are the priorites. "Who cares wins" was it?

I'm thinking that since he has gone on record time and time again saying that he prefered the Bush style of singing to Joey's that maybe he's just lost interest? It's less a prioroty. I would also imagine whatever label the dammed thing is signed to will want them to tour in support of it.

In the meantime, are the other guys stuck? I have to imagine they can re record what they need to without him and get it moving.

I'm thinking that since he has gone on record time and time again saying that he prefered the Bush style of singing to Joey's that maybe he's just lost interest? It's less a prioroty. I would also imagine whatever label the dammed thing is signed to will want them to tour in support of it.

I think you may have something here.

its just so dissapointing,they said after they got joey again the same exact thing,joeys gotta do vocals and rework a few songs,how can it take 2 years to get that done.

the only thing that would come me down is if a big four tour hit this year.

Who can blame him if he lost interest, Bush is so much better!:p:p:p