latest from scott

Scotty is a control freak and as you have seen over the past many years he has a tendency to fuck things up. I really don't think it is a coincidence that he goes through 3 different singers within a few year span. Not a coincidence that don nelson quit and that john doesn't want to come back.

Dan Nelson never left by his own accord. He was booted. Fact.

Dan Nelson never left by his own accord. He was booted. Fact.

My bad, well either way same result. So Scotty loves to fire everyone I get it. Sounds like a pleasant working environment.

If Joey were to quit now Anthrax would be done. No big 4, no new record. Who knows it is possible Scotty and Rob are hoping the emo things band takes off so they can just call it quits on Anthrax altogether.

Scotty is a control freak and as you have seen over the past many years he has a tendency to fuck things up. I really don't think it is a coincidence that he goes through 3 different singers within a few year span. Not a coincidence that don nelson quit and that john doesn't want to come back.

He must be a total pain in the balls to work and deal with both on a musical and business level. i bet even at some point that emo kid from fallout boy will get tired of him

I totally agree.