latest from scott

I think you may have something here.

It's like fucking your exwife. At one point it's interesting because you already know you can talk her into putting it up her ass but after a while she's back to coming to bed in sweat pants and granny panties. There you are, in a family photo where everybody is smiling but nobody is happy.

Well, Scott said the vocals would start getting recorded after the holidays, so I don't imagine it'll take that long. I have no idea why it would take to the end of the year.

Remember this album had already been recorded with Dan Nelson. I also recall Joey stating he does not want to compromise his vocal style. I'm willing to bet some of these songs will require a bit of aggression at the expense of finesse.So who knows perhaps there is some artistic differences at work here. I would be surprised if Joey sticks with these guys for the long term.

What blows the most is the last few newer videos posted on Youtube were all awesome they were playing tight ass all hell.

But IMF09, summed it all up ... this band really fucking blows at making business decisions.

Remember this album had already been recorded with Dan Nelson. I also recall Joey stating he does not want to compromise his vocal style. I'm willing to bet some of these songs will require a bit of aggression at the expense of finesse.So who knows perhaps there is some artistic differences at work here. I would be surprised if Joey sticks with these guys for the long term.

Long term? Even if Joey puts out an album with Anthrax how much longer will Anthrax realistically be around? If they keep doing these big-4 type tours there is no way in hell they will use some unknown vocalist. Joey is the guy. If the band doesn't work out with Joey they might as well call it a day and Scott can go play his emo music and play with Pearl and Meatloaf.

He'll lose focus on fucking recording but he'll never lose interest in the money, when the big 4 come around Anthrax will come crawling back for more. Just fire Scott, he's only important to the band's image, as a musician he's not even that good. Maybe if Anthrax realized they weren't ever going to be that popular again they could bring Bush back and record an album in the vein of Symbol of Salvation or White Noise, and that would be fine. But no, Scott and Charlie need to keep chasing something they won't ever catch, and no matter who's singing it will probably be a piece of shit. If Scott wanted Bush to sing so badly he should shown him more respect in many different aspects, now it's too late jackass.

Come to think of it. Anthrax and Killing Joke released awsome albums in 2003. In that time KJ has disbanded and returned with one good and one great album and what have Thrax done... had singers, basists and guitarists quit and rejoin. Done the nostalgia tours. Released rerecordings and "best of" and some live stuff. There have been a lot of things going on yet all I can think of is how much Scott loves poker and other damned things. How many new Megadeth records (pretty good ones too) have been released in that time, is it 3 with one in the works?

One thing us fans have in common no matter who our choice of singer and lead guitarist is that we have waited a VERY long time for something NEW. Even the most rabid Joey-fans are tired of the nostalgia tours and want to hear the new material with him singing. I understand that they want to quality check and rework them a bit for Joey but for business this is really bad, if I were working for their label I would send many annoying messages to Charlie when he is hunting Simpsons dolls on Ebay and Scott better remember to shut down his Blackberry during poker.

Come to think of it. Anthrax and Killing Joke released awsome albums in 2003. In that time KJ has disbanded and returned with one good and one great album and what have Thrax done... had singers, basists and guitarists quit and rejoin. Done the nostalgia tours. Released rerecordings and "best of" and some live stuff. There have been a lot of things going on yet all I can think of is how much Scott loves poker and other damned things. How many new Megadeth records (pretty good ones too) have been released in that time, is it 3 with one in the works?

One thing us fans have in common no matter who our choice of singer and lead guitarist is that we have waited a VERY long time for something NEW. Even the most rabid Joey-fans are tired of the nostalgia tours and want to hear the new material with him singing. I understand that they want to quality check and rework them a bit for Joey but for business this is really bad, if I were working for their label I would send many annoying messages to Charlie when he is hunting Simpsons dolls on Ebay and Scott better remember to shut down his Blackberry during poker.

Question is...do they have a fucking label anyway?

Long term? Even if Joey puts out an album with Anthrax how much longer will Anthrax realistically be around? If they keep doing these big-4 type tours there is no way in hell they will use some unknown vocalist. Joey is the guy. If the band doesn't work out with Joey they might as well call it a day and Scott can go play his emo music and play with Pearl and Meatloaf.

If its not out by the summer to capatalise on the festivals then even the diehards on heare will have had enough.

I'm guessing it's a bit more than redoing the vocals. I mean it's not like you could have axl rose sing every slayer song as is and have it sound good.

Joey rejoined Anthrax more than 7 months ago, the whole S.O.D. debut album was written and recorded in a few days.

And was a crossover / thrash masterpiece. Something tells me the next Anthrax album won't be as ground breaking as the first SOD album no matter how long they take to nail down tiny details!