Latest News from BarveWords.com

Seventh Son

Zero Salvation
Apr 16, 2001
Sydney, Australia
homepage.mac.com
Just read this at BraveWords.com :

Jon Schaffer imparted the following tour details to BWBK. "We might switch it now, have the American tour come after Europe. The only thing that is for sure is that we'll be in Europe for September and October. Since Jag Panzer won't be able to play with us, we're going to do something different. We're going to headline, without any support (act). We are going to change the look of the stage three times during the course of the night. It will be a three hour show: 2 1/2 hours of music and two 15 minute intermission, to change the set."
"The first will be a typical heavy metal stage, like something out of industry, and we'll play songs from the first three albums. We'll switch to an Egyptian look and perform Dark Saga and Something Wicked material. Last, we'll make it look like Dracula's castle, with a staircase. It will actually be a ramp, for me to run around on, since I can't headbang anymore." "I don't think anyone on our level has done this kind of thing. Manowar used to do it, but they play a 20 minute drum solo and then a guitar solo. We don't do that, so it will be 2 1/2 hours of music. We'll be playing the bigger halls this time around, so instead of playing 15 shows in Germany, we'll play like six."

Fuck I hope they come down under!!!

DISCLAIMER
** Just giving my obligatory response to every iced earth thread that pops up, if you ever want a response from me for some reason, just mention iced earth :lol: :)**

I read that too, HOW GOOD would that show be???!!!! :D

N.P. Rebellion In Dreamland: Gamma Ray