Lathin best death band?

people, the thread is about Latin American, not Latin in general. Moonspell is from Portugal. Portugal is from Europe!!!!

Coprofago is a band from Chile, the name is in spanish, not greek.

the best death metal bands are from Brasil, early Sepultura, Dorsal Atlantica, Krisiun (kick ass!!!), etc; and from Mexico: Transmetal, Disgorge, etc.

Argentina has Jesus Martyr (no pure death), Vrede (before they split up), Escabios, etc

Chile has tons of death metal band, but i dont know them very well. Colombia and Peru has some too.

Hello People!

I'm new here (as you can see!), I know Vicious from another forum in the Internet, and he recommended this one to me! And i liked it very much!

Death Metal band? I only say: Conquerors Of Armageddon!!!
Krisiun for sure!

Oh yeah, sorry if there's any english errors, I'm not very good... hahahaha

[]'s

Here in Chile we have a lot of killer bands, their recordings sound like shit thought but still they kick ass, here you have a link to download a lot of Chilean Death or just Extreme bands.

I recommend Anima Immortalis, Harasser, Sheolgeenna (killer!!!!) and Thornafire.

The others on the page I haven't see them live so I don't know.

But these bands are the most Undergorund, there are bands like Torturer, Undercroft, Norphelida, Squad (Aghhhh) that will kick your ass that you have to go to the MP3 section of Rockaxis there you can download a lot of Death Metal outfits.

Ahh and remember to download Coprofago and the all-time classics Pentagram!!!!!!!!!!!

La mejor banda de death metal de latinoamerica es en mi opinion
"Mortem" de Peru la verdad "Krisiun" (aunque el "Venomous Poison" es mas o menos)es buena al igual que los primeros de "Sepultura" pero Mortem tiene ese nose que realmente me encanta.El mejor es el "Devil speaks in tongues" chequeenlo ya que en audiogalaxy creo que hay algun que otro track.

What's happening boys are you forgetting Colombia there is some good death metal in Colombia there is Masacre, Nameless, Underthreath, Ethereal come on don't tell me you don't know them and of course from mexico Brujeria Transmetal from Venezuela Krueger and from Barsil of course the ultimate Sepultura
:smokedev:

lately i´ve been hearing about a brazilian band called Edge Of Thorns. Havent heard yet but I read nice reviews.