Lazare - Solefald update?

@Solefald: Yes, "Fraternité" is a song in french, and "Sonnenuntergang" is a song in german (it's not an instrumental - we actually sing in german ;) Cornelius wrote the lyrics for these ones. "Nutrisco" is in norwegian although the title is in latin. There are several songs on this album that are 7-8 minutes long. The cover will be a fantastic oil painting - Just wait and see. When it comes to the remixes, we just don't know what will happen right now... We hope to be able to release them some day.

@Ayoria: this album will be released in a jewelcase

@Torquemada: samples will come. I'll keep you updated!

Originally posted by TheRealLazare

it SUXX!!! i'm huge fan of digipacks and i want DIGI!!!
pissed.gif
meanface.gif
11zpissed.gif
frown2_2.gif

Originally posted by Torquemada
Lazare maybe you can talk to Century Media so that the new album is released at least as a Limited Edition Digipack.

:mad: :devil:

yep, it's great idea :p

FallingAscension, a jewel-case is the standard CD packaging. You know, the plastic thingie. About 90% of the CDs come in jewel-cases, I'd say. The name jewel-case sounds more precious than the actual thing is. ;)

cool solefald sings in german ,great idea
is it possible to post the lyrics of "sonnenuntergang" here??
(the only german sung song from norvergians are theater of tradegy with tanz der schatten and there they have a real funny aczent so do you :)?)

it seems that solefald are going to be create a real omnipolis music in all languages

Originally posted by TheRealLazare
@Solefald: Yes, "Fraternité" is a song in french, and "Sonnenuntergang" is a song in german (it's not an instrumental - we actually sing in german ;) Cornelius wrote the lyrics for these ones. "Nutrisco" is in norwegian although the title is in latin. There are several songs on this album that are 7-8 minutes long. The cover will be a fantastic oil painting - Just wait and see. When it comes to the remixes, we just don't know what will happen right now... We hope to be able to release them some day.

@Torquemada: samples will come. I'll keep you updated!

Next time , could make spanish songs too.!!!! Please.

CM wanted to do a jewelcase-release this time, and to be honest I think that's quite ok. "In Harmonia Universali" will be my seventh album, and it will be the first one to be released in a jewelcase. I have to try that too, right ;)

@Eternal: Spanish? Hehe - why not. You never know what we might do next...

@Solefald: Lyrics will be released soon

@SonofAbyss: thanks, man. Nice to hear that you like my work.

btw Lars - as i know Avangarde will be release Carpathian Forest album soon with old materials and live stuff i guess... is there any song with You behind drums?