Least Favorite Anthrax Album

Apr 3, 2005
IL
You know on this board its always "whats your favorite" whatever. Well I'm going to start posting threads about your least favorite shit.

P.S I'm going with "I'm the man" I barely ever listen to the album. Although I am listening to it right now. :confused:

I listen to FIstful of metal the least, but I don't really dislike any Anthrax album to be honest...

Since it´s NOW the part of the official discography, I´d go with Madhouse: The Best Of Anthrax, even though I haven´t heard it coz Scott once said it´s crap :)

Well, I obviously love all the records but if I was pushed to pick a least favourite... I'd go for Volume 8.

Some great songs on it but to me, most of it sounds like they could be Stomp outakes.

Prolly, Fistfull.

Incidentally, how many more live/compilation albums do we need? Can anyone tell me how many there are for Anthrax and why are they doing more (see the merch section).

Jeez as much as I like the songs I dont need 6 copies of I am the law or whatever! Maiden have done the whle retroactive thing to death and its soooo boring! Dont do anymore Anthrax!

I am going to have to continue the trend and go with Vol.8. I don't know what it is with this album but I can only listen to maybe 3 or 4 songs on it. To me, they were trying to hard to reinvent their sound on this album.

I don't really listen to any of the Joey era stuff so I am not counting those albums.