Least Favorite Anthrax Album

Only Anthrax album I do not really like is Stomp 442. Everything else I love. Some great stuff on Stomp no doubt about it, but I just never got really into it. John's voice saved this from being shit imo.

Frankieebotz said:
Have you lost your mind dude???????? If you hate John that much then you shouldn't be here.

Why shouldn't he be here? John's not in the band at the moment.

Slag666 said:
Why shouldn't he be here? John's not in the band at the moment.
Anybody who wants to be here should be here no matter who is and who is not in the band.
I ought to name The State Of Euphoria as my least fav alb. Never could grow on me. The Volume 8 is definitely very interesting chapter, but there are weak songs in every band's every album.

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
Anybody who wants to be here should be here no matter who is and who is not in the band.
I ought to name The State Of Euphoria as my least fav alb. Never could grow on me. The Volume 8 is definitely very interesting chapter, but there are weak songs in every band's every album.

Actually this thread didnt come out like i thought it would.(the joey VS. john thing)

Frankieebotz said:
Have you lost your mind dude???????? If you hate John that much then you shouldn't be here.

Don't get me wrong.. on rereading my post I agree that it sounds like I'm knocking John but I actually love some of the stuff he did with the band, I just never got captured by a whole album in the way that I was with the older line ups therefore my choice was easy. :headbang:

DarbysDad said:
Folks hatting on both STD and V8 - You all need to get a cup of coffee and catch the next bus. :lol:

Yeah I can't believe any Anthrax fan would nominate STD.

timmyc said:
Yeah I can't believe any Anthrax fan would nominate STD.

well sometimes you have to pick your "least favorite" from your favorites, it doesn´t mean they think it sucks...but I find it a little strange either.