Leaving the Band

rebellyell said:
They better not ever fucking break up.
Or that will be the reason of my suicide. :rofl:D
...................................................................................................................................................................:erk:

^alright take some advice and stop being such a fangirl.... the senior members here will flame the hell outta you if you continue to act like that. We all know how much you just LOVE alexi were sick of that. Do you really think we wanna hear how great alexi and CoB is for months/years on end?

other then that, welcome...

i am calm... its called we get about 200 n00bs a mouth that wanna suck the Alexi's dick... it gets annoying... sorry if that offends you but i am giving you a warmer welcome then 99% of the other n00bs i see.

If you want to get the respect of older members post in off topic...

Yea thats fine... we all like Bodom here (well aside from AYDY) but saying things like that withen your first 100 posts will throw people off. If you hang out here for a while you'll get the drift of things.

I seriously hope no one will leave the band again. but I suppose Alexi is gonna end up kicking Janne out of the band, by writting no keyboard track anymore... there are less and less keyboards on Are You Dead Yet and thats sad because I totally love keyboards, even more if played by Janne, keyboard god.... but well... if the one who is leaving doesn't get kicked out, I think it would be Henkka because he's like... more serious than the other guys... I dunno...

but I certainly hope this will never happen, I love the band the way they are now, there is no need to change a member.

I think Janne will leave the band because of the absence of keybords on the new songs (he seems to get bored during the shows). But hot to play the old ones without him ?.. Concerning the other members, any of them prefer the AYDY period, then it seems impossible.

War_Blade said:
^alright take some advice and stop being such a fangirl.... the senior members here will flame the hell outta you if you continue to act like that. We all know how much you just LOVE alexi were sick of that. Do you really think we wanna hear how great alexi and CoB is for months/years on end?

other then that, welcome...

oh i gotta just.....

+++++++++12412542532513