LEE JACKSON GP-1000 88 replica for sale

You seem to have forgotten that I've got a modded original gp-1000 already, almost just as much as yours in fact, and I've also got the original sp-1000 so I've heard both the distortion and the clean brilliance. The other two gainmods (which is on the shredmaster) are essencial to a true bodom sound, you should get them as well!

Oh and you really need to get a new cab with celestions in it, bogner got shit cabs, at least since Line 6 bought the company. It should be a great improvement to the sound, both with the bogner head and the gpsp mix.

Still using EMG ALX? I'm going to send you guys my other original JE-1000 soon, grab a clone of it instead of the ALX booster!

Yes, it has some gain mods and 87/88 switches. I just wanted to tell the others that this machine is really worth it!
About the bodom sound, don't worry, it is not my last GP:)...my final version will be in 2U rack, probably looking like this http://www.audiotek.cz/produktyGTA/marshall/marshall_JVM410H_a1.jpg

- as you can see, clean, cruch, OD1, OD2...every channel will have it's own EQ, masters, vol, gain, midshift pots, and vol pot for SP...and one MASTER for the whole thing(head)....and of course Solo switch that will boost volume when stepping on footswitch(there will be also some small pot to control the ammount of the boost)

-maybe, there will be a non-rack(head) version of mine... we'll see:)

About the bogner, it has vintage 30 and greenback celestions, so it's quiet good cab...but it's(head+cab) not mine. So I don't really care about it:D...I've got Marshall JCM 900 LEAD with Celestion G12T speakers.

I think I will use the copy of your JE-1000, but firstly, it must be repaired:)...Also, I was wondering...have you got any J50-BC that you don't use?

Yes, it has some gain mods and 87/88 switches. I just wanted to tell the others that this machine is really worth it!
About the bodom sound, don't worry, it is not my last GP:)...my final version will be in 2U rack, probably looking like this http://www.audiotek.cz/produktyGTA/marshall/marshall_JVM410H_a1.jpg

- as you can see, clean, cruch, OD1, OD2...every channel will have it's own EQ, masters, vol, gain, midshift pots, and vol pot for SP...and one MASTER for the whole thing(head)....and of course Solo switch that will boost volume when stepping on footswitch(there will be also some small pot to control the ammount of the boost)

-maybe, there will be a non-rack(head) version of mine... we'll see:)

About the bogner, it has vintage 30 and greenback celestions, so it's quiet good cab...but it's(head+cab) not mine. So I don't really care about it:D...I've got Marshall JCM 900 LEAD with Celestion G12T speakers.

I think I will use the copy of your JE-1000, but firstly, it must be repaired:)...Also, I was wondering...have you got any J50-BC that you don't use?

Lee Jackson has already made an amp like that, it's called "M-1000" has a slightly different circuit, but is based around the same thing with same parts only it is a full fleadged tube head. The schematic is super easy to get, worth checking out.

Ahh that explains why the sheedmaster got muffed tones when you guys tried to test it with the bogner cabinet, v30s and especially greenbacks are mainly used for rock/hard rock, its got a lot more mids and bass than the 75t's found in regular Marshall 1960's. An amp with a lot of mids would be very muddy through greenbacks (and v30s) at least when the mid knob is on full. But those can't be the original speaker elements?

I'm sure the repair would be easy, its a bit weary, but I think its only a cold solderpoint or a defect cap, could proably fix it myself, but since I want more of them I'll let you guys mess about ;-)

J-50BC yeah, I've got like three, but they are all in use right now. They go for about $100 on the US ebay, at least once a month.

Lee Jackson has already made an amp like that, it's called "M-1000" has a slightly different circuit, but is based around the same thing with same parts only it is a full fleadged tube head. The schematic is super easy to get, worth checking out.

Ahh that explains why the sheedmaster got muffed tones when you guys tried to test it with the bogner cabinet, v30s and especially greenbacks are mainly used for rock/hard rock, its got a lot more mids and bass than the 75t's found in regular Marshall 1960's. An amp with a lot of mids would be very muddy through greenbacks (and v30s) at least when the mid knob is on full. But those can't be the original speaker elements?

I'm sure the repair would be easy, its a bit weary, but I think its only a cold solderpoint or a defect cap, could proably fix it myself, but since I want more of them I'll let you guys mess about ;-)

J-50BC yeah, I've got like three, but they are all in use right now. They go for about $100 on the US ebay, at least once a month.

Yeah, I know that one, but I'm not sure if it will sound like GP+SP together:), but we will check it out!

Nope, for your gold beast was used Bugera...friend's amp+cab...(I don't like it very much)...it has some...Bugera speakers:D...but thanks for the info about those speakers from Bogner, might be useful...and yes, they are original from factory:)

I'm happy for your choice, I can't wait to test it with that AL's HZ...
I check daily for J50BC on ebay, but....they just dissappeared like GPs and SPs...damm it

Yeah, I know that one, but I'm not sure if it will sound like GP+SP together:), but we will check it out!

Nope, for your gold beast was used Bugera...friend's amp+cab...(I don't like it very much)...it has some...Bugera speakers:D...but thanks for the info about those speakers from Bogner, might be useful...and yes, they are original from factory:)

I'm happy for your choice, I can't wait to test it with that AL's HZ...
I check daily for J50BC on ebay, but....they just dissappeared like GPs and SPs...damm it

Bugera, I mixed the two :p Yeah Bugera is bought by Line 6, they are the shitty ones, not Bogner. Sorry for that, my memory served me wrong. But surly surprising that Bogner has such fine celestions in it stock.

H2 + JE-1000 would be pretty similar to the J50-BC, they are about they same output wise and not to different tonally. The difference is between the ALX/MM-04 and the JE-1000. The "clones" are too sharp for my taste, too trebley. And dosen't got the same "wah" effect the JE-1000 got. Alexi used EMG HZH4 and JE-1000 for Trashed, Lost and Strungout EP, sounds good, but too much gain as the H4 is more similar to the J80C.

Bugera, I mixed the two :p Yeah Bugera is bought by Line 6, they are the shitty ones, not Bogner. Sorry for that, my memory served me wrong. But surly surprising that Bogner has such fine celestions in it stock.

H2 + JE-1000 would be pretty similar to the J50-BC, they are about they same output wise and not to different tonally. The difference is between the ALX/MM-04 and the JE-1000. The "clones" are too sharp for my taste, too trebley. And dosen't got the same "wah" effect the JE-1000 got. Alexi used EMG HZH4 and JE-1000 for Trashed, Lost and Strungout EP, sounds good, but too much gain as the H4 is more similar to the J80C.

I also check for J50BC every day but like RR480 says they arent on alot anymore. either gone or just in shit condition.

which pickup do you mean by H2? HZ-H2?

I also check for J50BC every day but like RR480 says they arent on alot anymore. either gone or just in shit condition.

which pickup do you mean by H2? HZ-H2?

i could see at least two on ebay now, only problem is that the sellers won't ship outside US, soyou have to beg them :p

HZ-H2 Yeah thats the Alexi signature hehe

It's OK:D shit happens:D...that Bogner Alchemist plays fine, but...it's just not my style...my guitar teacher is fucking happy with it and everytime he plays somewhere outside, he takes this amp...and he uses US MusicMan Steve Lukather...you know, for his style it's kinda appropriate amp:)

So you are telling me that mine EMG ALX is H2?
I really hope that you'll recieve your shredmaster soon, because I can't wait to get that JE:D...

And about J50-BC...I have the same problem as Arystar...when I search for it, it shows me only J50N J80 and J50B....

Out of curiousity - anyone had a chance to compare, let's say "alexi's pickups", with SD Gus G. set? It is also passive pickup with preamp, and I think I might want to try it. While I don't think COB had ever a "ultimate tone of destiny" ;), I wonder if anyone had a chance to use this SD.

//Wrong thread I guess...

$T2eC16RHJHEFFmWzVS(IBRnGfokpWQ~~60_57.JPG

I think I am lucky today:D...directly from Japan on the way to me:p

where the fuck do you keep finding thses things on ebay ffs...ebay is not showing eerything to me....dafuq...

:D:D I expected your reaction like this:D...I had problem to find them as well as you, but today at 9AM I tried again and here we go...brilliant condition, long wire, awesome price and Top Rated Japan seller.

:D:D I expected your reaction like this:D...I had problem to find them as well as you, but today at 9AM I tried again and here we go...brilliant condition, long wire, awesome price and Top Rated Japan seller.

on ebay? no but seriously its not showing me stuff..
i go to ebay.com and when i search i can;t even find 1 , not even the one in my watchlist right now....

isearch is on ebay.com and when i select worldwide...no change

wtf

on ebay? no but seriously its not showing me stuff..
i go to ebay.com and when i search i can;t even find 1 , not even the one in my watchlist right now....

isearch is on ebay.com and when i select worldwide...no change

wtf

Yes, everytime I searched for "j50bc" ...just like here http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=j50bc - but now, there are no 50BCs... I think that you should keep trying every day and once you'll get one;)

Yes, everytime I searched for "j50bc" ...just like here http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=j50bc - but now, there are no 50BCs... I think that you should keep trying every day and once you'll get one;)

ye i have one guy atm, the sale is in my watchlist and i ahve mailed him that i'd pay shipping costs + extra for the pickup if he'd send it to me. but i wanted to know shipping price first....first he replied but now that i ahve asked shipping costs(which i mentioned i will pay) im still waiting for reply

its in pretty minty condition and i like that.

other question though: i have an EMG81 atm, im gonna replace that as soon as i get a j-50bc but do i need to swap pots 2?
and if i want to install the EMG81 in my other jackson. do i have to mind its pot also?

ye i have one guy atm, the sale is in my watchlist and i ahve mailed him that i'd pay shipping costs + extra for the pickup if he'd send it to me. but i wanted to know shipping price first....first he replied but now that i ahve asked shipping costs(which i mentioned i will pay) im still waiting for reply

its in pretty minty condition and i like that.

other question though: i have an EMG81 atm, im gonna replace that as soon as i get a j-50bc but do i need to swap pots 2?
and if i want to install the EMG81 in my other jackson. do i have to mind its pot also?

Well, just take 81 with it's pot and install it to the other jackson and then buy JE-1000 for J-50BC and install them to the first guitar...and 81 is an active pickup, so it has different wiring...not like old passive pickups.

Well, just take 81 with it's pot and install it to the other jackson and then buy JE-1000 for J-50BC and install them to the first guitar...and 81 is an active pickup, so it has different wiring...not like old passive pickups.

yea but im not familiar with electronics as much as i want to, i want to know how to install pickups lol, and passive;s seem easy, just connec tthe right wire to the right designated area...but as for active pickups....idk.

problem is the 81's pot is stuck in my rr24...i mean its glued or something idk..

and what kind of pot would i need for the J50bc?