LEE JACKSON GP-1000 88 replica for sale

Hey, guys!
Don't worry about it, these 3 black thingies are jumpers and just like Fastbodom said, they work like "on/off"...but this is just a prototype and our dipswitches are on the way so TWCC had to improvise. We just needed to find out if it works...and hell yeah, it works! Final version will have all the things as originals...with desired access to it.

Now we have to arrange next recording session...H4+JE-1000...and probably J-50BC+JE-1000 as well.

Great, no I have no doubt it will be alright in later versions, and great that you got an prototype done jast for testing.
So you've tested the amp with the new pickup + JE-1000 setup?
Are you satisfied with the sound and do you think any of the settings are reminicent of and album/live Bodom sounds?

I was testing it's working status...about sound - latest GP is still in TWCC's hands and I don't even know the number of version that I play at home...I can't crank it up to get the right sound - SP will get more mods for volume...that last one for home-friendly playing is still too loud... so no conclusions about sound for now, sorry. We are still developing...
And also, how do you like the idea having a volume boost in SP for solos? Footswitchable...with little pot to adjust how much should be added.

Used H4 with JE...

Guys, could you please tell me what settings should I use for JE?:)

idk for sure
here is pic of the MM-04 i believe the first 3 are the same

keep in mind that in this picture the mm-04 is flipped over

mm-04_01.jpg

Center switch on, the two others off. But on your version it might be the center switch not pushed in and the two others pushed in. I don't know, guess you have to ask TWWC for guidance on what is "on" and what is "off".

Yep, we will sort out the correct settings :)

Some news:

-talked to local company that will do waterjet cutting. They only require DWG files and have very reasonable cost expectations. Also, local means that I save money on shipping and will have it made asap. Perfect. I spent today converting and checking the files for cutting, have everything ready and will be there tomorrow morning to check with them if everything is correct and get exact price quote. (Their machine determines the time it needs to cut stuff and it si 1.30 EUR for a minute)

-also talked to local company that will provide any aluminium plates/profiles I wish for 1/2 the price of other companies I asked. Heh. They also will cut the U profiles under 45 degree angle, so everything will fit together nicely. Can't wait. Also visiting them tomorrow to make an order for a few meters of a profile I need and big aluminium sheet for watercutting.

-PCBs still in manufacture, I am working on enlarging the order - adding some small PCBs to LED wave indicator etc. not really important, but will save time in a long run. And i will also order JE1000 PCBs.

Will try to get back to you tomorrow with new information.

Thanks, I like the support ;)

Well - I received the price for waterjet cutting. Aaaand despite what the company said "it will be quick and cheap, we can cut aluminium fast".. I can't say it will be very cheap.

At least the material will be for very good price, that one I have confirmed.

One whole case with all drilling and cutting and material comes close to 50 EUR. I will have only one case produced, will check the cutting quality and then we will see. It is possible I will have them watercut only the front panel - it is most visible part and it must be nice.

And for the rest of the cutting - either by hand (which will take few hours for one case), or I will build a small CNC router. I should be able to build it under 200-300 EUR and the money saved when compared to watercutting will get me the cost back in 5-10 cases. Heh.

This evening I will send the rest of the PCBs to manufacture - mainly JE1000 and other bits and pieces.

//EDIT - aaand the rest of the PCBs have been ordered. JE1000 included.

I have a question:
If this SP-GP thingy gets (finally) finished, obviously it will be mainly used for CoB but can it also be used for other genres
like Melodic metalcore for example? rune? any advice?

Hopefully finished and ready to ship at the end of October I guess.
And with the second EQ you could pretty much play every genre as it is based upon a mesa boogie curcuit.
And it should be high gain, and if you want even more you could just use a tubescreamer for exreme metal. Should cover anything with all mods.

Hello all,

I am leaving for 4 days, but wanted to let you know that PCBs have been just shipped and I used 6-8 day express shipping service.

The watercutting company still did not get back to me, will contact them on Monday morning when I get back. Maybe it is done but they forgot to call me.

Take care

Nice, so I guess end of October is still a plausible shipping.
I hope you'll do a new test round with JE-1000 installed when you get back.

Don't worry, we will do another testing and recording, just like the last one...but I promise, one half of the video will be H4+JE - showing all possible settings of GPSP and JE, in the other half will, we will do the same with J-50BC.

Guys:
do you prefer push-pull for JE(ABQ style) or classic Gotoh switch(MM-04 style)? Everyone, who is interested, please, let us know (if you prefer MM-04 style, choose color as well). We want to make indicative preliminary calculations/find best prices for parts.

Thank you:)

id go for the traditional on off switch, no pushpull pot for me, collor doesnt really mather, i might buy my own mini switch anyway lol

Don't know if I'd be getting one yet, maybe when you guys can check my original. If I want a switch I want MM-04 (original JE-1000) styled miniswtich, and it must be a gold one.

Don't worry, we will do another testing and recording, just like the last one...but I promise, one half of the video will be H4+JE - showing all possible settings of GPSP and JE, in the other half will, we will do the same with J-50BC.

Guys:
do you prefer push-pull for JE(ABQ style) or classic Gotoh switch(MM-04 style)? Everyone, who is interested, please, let us know (if you prefer MM-04 style, choose color as well). We want to make indicative preliminary calculations/find best prices for parts.

Thank you:)

Don't know if I'd be getting one yet, maybe when you guys can check my original. If I want a switch I want MM-04 (original JE-1000) styled miniswtich, and it must be a gold one.

I'd prefer push pull bcuz there is no room on most guitars for the switch and drilling its aint safe imo.

why dont u put pushpull and an option for a switch.
i mean a little soldering cant harm

i guess for push pull its wsoldering 3 wires to the pushpull pot
and for switch its soldering 2 wires and maybe a 3rd one on the pcb.

idk if its possible without soldering. for example to have both since ikd if the not working push-pull would hinder anyone. bcuz if it isnt then u could just put them in same circuit lol so both push pull must be pushed and switch flicked. then people could leave either the knob alone and use the switch if they want to use switchs or leave switch in the cavity if they want to use the push pull knob

I'd prefer push pull bcuz there is no room on most guitars for the switch and drilling its aint safe imo.

why dont u put pushpull and an option for a switch.
i mean a little soldering cant harm

i guess for push pull its wsoldering 3 wires to the pushpull pot
and for switch its soldering 2 wires and maybe a 3rd one on the pcb.

idk if its possible without soldering. for example to have both since ikd if the not working push-pull would hinder anyone. bcuz if it isnt then u could just put them in same circuit lol so both push pull must be pushed and switch flicked. then people could leave either the knob alone and use the switch if they want to use switchs or leave switch in the cavity if they want to use the push pull knob

if want an JE-1000 in pushpull version, why dont u just Buy the ALX ABQ, that is like almost the Same, People have more valueble feeling with an 100% Jackson Electronics Clone, like litteraly an JE-1000, there is already an MM04 or an ALX ABQ wich are like Diffrent versions, no point in cloning those because they are on the market, the JE-1000 from Jackson on the otherhand is not on the market and thats what we are looking for !

i dont think TWCC wants to make diffrent versions of the JE-1000 aswell. since there is no point in cloning an MM-04 or an ALX ABQ booster...

if want an JE-1000 in pushpull version, why dont u just Buy the ALX ABQ, that is like almost the Same, People have more valueble feeling with an 100% Jackson Electronics Clone, like litteraly an JE-1000, there is already an MM04 or an ALX ABQ wich are like Diffrent versions, no point in cloning those because they are on the market, the JE-1000 from Jackson on the otherhand is not on the market and thats what we are looking for !

i dont think TWCC wants to make diffrent versions of the JE-1000 aswell. since there is no point in cloning an MM-04 or an ALX ABQ booster...

that is utter bullshit, then he shouldnt add mods to the GP1000 either, maybe only the alexi gainstage mod but not the rest, atleast if he follows your logic.

a push-pull know aint a real change u silly, its creating 2 circuits where the push-pull/switch chooses the circuit. its like no frigging difference.
besides who is crazy enough to drill a hole in his guitar for a silly switch!?

but i understand some people want to have switch, thats why i suggested an option for both.

stop bargaining for your gain only, think that he does this to sell and earn money(also keep us happy but his effort needs rewarding)
for that he needs to have clients more then just you. im sure other people might want a combo option also.
and about the MM-04 and ALX, some people just want to have the authentic things, you should know since u have a wildchild replica

Personally I would prefer a push pull pot, or even better would be no switch to turn it off. Just make it so it stays on all the time. Is anyone really going to turn it off? Doubtful. I have the ALX w/ ABQ in my Jackson now and I have NEVER turned the gain off by pulling the pot up, and for me I don't turn the gain trim pot up that high anyways, maybe 25% at most, probably not even that much. I like it more for the tone shaping, not the db boost. I use a pedal for that.....but don't think I'm saying don't have the gain trim pot on the unit, just explaining how I use mine.

Also, even if it was made with a push/pull it wouldn't be like the ABX, yes it would be similar, but if this is a true clone, it should have more of the wah sound than the ABQ has. The ABQ has it, but not as much as the JE.

SO IMO, no switch....always on.