LEE JACKSON GP-1000 88 replica for sale

Yes, but when Alexi and Roope plays in that video you are talking about hey don't use their own setup.
You know C2 and C3 changes aren't doing that much in the distorting department, and I'm not really sure yet if C2 mod is needed, at least when you listen to the RAW sound of a GP-1000. C3 is purley for AYDY, it is one of the mods the tech added in 2003. I for one dosen't like that tone at all. The trimmer mods is just needed for adjustment, some new info I got pretty much throw that idea in the ocean, it is not really needed, we did it for GPSP and it is cool thought, luckily also bypassable. There is a lot of other things needed to be added. And mods preventing noise.

correct, c2 and c3 will not do much distortion wise. they increase gain(not distortion. two totally different things) above the knee frequency. c2 really makes no difference. the change from .68 to 1uf is unnoticeable at audio frequencies.

i personally love the tone on aydy and beyond. to each their own i suppose.

Well then get an e530, it actually does modern bodom better than GP-1000. And I have both plus an modern Marshall.

Got it and slightly tested it. Smoother than the original, but could be due to a high quality J-50BC. Great quality and even fit in a frontloaded RR (was tight tought). Still would have been better if leads from all points was pre fitted instead of having to solder directly to the JE pcb, but managed it fine. Others with lacking solder technique or worse equipment might struggle.

are there any plans to clone the rsp 2400? im sure people would be interested in that. at very least would you guys put out a schematic since these things are so rare?

are there any plans to clone the rsp 2400? im sure people would be interested in that. at very least would you guys put out a schematic since these things are so rare?

We have posted a pic of RSP PCB maybe a half year ago here at this thread. I think only Rune recognised it.

Its design is quiet old and because of that, it is as big as whole RSP. Very roughly said, if you compare them to nowadays PCBs, they are dinosaurs. This also means that you have to place a custom order and huge PCBs are very expensive.
This means they have to be redesigned to maybe one half of original size.
Moreover, there are some very delicate parts covered with (maybe plastic) protective layer and we would have to dismantle it to very small pieces to find out what do we've got there. It could be a micro chip and things like this need to be programmed and that could take a looot of time.

btw, I have one extra RSP at home:)

It's mid 80's design. At the birth of midi units basically. It's great for shaping sound frequencies and Hush. Nothing huge, it isn't a miracle box. Might be hard to replicate, as all midi based units.

where did you guys get yours? ive been searching worldwide on ebay for the last 3-4 months and found nothing. and there is also very little info on the net.

@rr480 would you be willing to part with that extra one you have? i could pay $200 for it....idk what they are worth.

Well, I was doing the same and suddenly, I bought 2 in one hour. And there is like no info about it on the net.

That extra RSP needs some new pots and maybe something else. I didn't have much time to play with it. And it would be worthless for me to sell it that cheap.

so i just received the JE-1000 Gainbooster and have my J50-bc ready

im ready to install and need to know how :p what wire where AAAND must i replace my jack? since atm the guitar has an active pickup(emg81)

http://511e2271871424c2f15c-3b98a00....cf2.rackcdn.com/FRNUTCONVERSIONCHART2013.pdf

It's probably the R3 but measure your guitar and check the chart to be sure

i guess from that chart if i find the radius i know if its R3 or R4 right? :p
cuz alot of sites say nut width: 1.6875" (1-11/16")

"Compound-radius ebony fretboard 12" to 16"

EDIT: Floyd Rose offers 2 nuts for 1 11/16” width nuts. One is for narrow spacing (R3) which I assume is for necks that have binding and the other nut (R4) is for necks without binding.

Also, most jacksons are R3, so im guessing i can go with that :p or just buy R3 and R4 and see what fits :p