Lee Jackson GP-1000

agitatedbells

New Metal Member
Jan 25, 2006
Sheffield UK
I have a gp1000 which i have had for years. It is in good condition (bit of rack rash on screwholes and top) sounds great, but i have just never really found a use for it. I actually have the Lee Jackson power amp too which gets used quite a bit. Are people still on the look out for these? They are fun and all, but just not really versatile enough for myself. If i receive a sensible offer (I am in the UK) i may consider parting ways with the old friend. Let me know if you would like more info about it!

Wouldn't go for it just now as I think the delivery cost would be enormous, but moving to the UK next year and I might be really interested by then if you still have it.

I have one already but some others might be interested in knowing:

What model year is it? And have any mods been done to it?

They’re fun and sound great so I love mine but there truly is only one sound that it can do, and it does it really well

Apologies, I forgot about the model year. Its an 88 model. As far as I am aware, it is stock. It is a cool sounding amp but it just doesn't work with my style unfortunately which needs a bit more versatility (I play in a melodic metal band and an 80s rock tribute, lead boosts and channel changes are required!). Sorry to see it go really, but it just never gets played. Like I said, the power amp is great too but I actually use that quite regularly!