Lefty?

In Your Face said:
haha, I know man... I just thought i'd emphasize a little bit..

And, Guitarfreak, i'm a lefty as well... I feel your pain man.

being lefty sucks but its kind of funny to see your friends try to play lefty

Elysian893 said:
the guitar i'm building right now in luthiery school is actually symmetrical, the only thing that would be changed to make it a lefty is the cavity routing, and the headstock if you want reverse headstock or regular... its also very sick looking, owns any omgalexi v... but i won't share the design until i have it finished.

Are you serious?? Thats a really good idea... I want to see it!!! good call waiting to show the design though, because I can see that really taking off in the guitar market, and it would really suck if someone tried to rip you off.

damn, i wish i thought of that..

no look at the info next to the video:

Hello, another video, recorded with my left handed ESP SV standard in black with white pinstripe

should be able to post a pic of the body today, figure no harm in that, all the contouring is done, all thats needed now is final sanding, which is still weeks away, as there is so much more to do before that happens, like making the neck, routing pickup/electronics cavities, routing the neck pocket, drilling the holes for the bridge, and the holes for the string through body, etc....

Yeah me too... only because of the lack of lefty guitars. And that's probably a major reason, why I suck so badly. For the same reason I still can't knit very well(my dad is better). I wanna give a chance to a lefty guitar.

The-Petoniemi said:
Yeah me too... only because of the lack of lefty guitars. And that's probably a major reason, why I suck so badly. For the same reason I still can't knit very well(my dad is better). I wanna give a chance to a lefty guitar.
if you've already learned right handed, a lefty is going to fuck you up, just like any right handed player who tries to play a lefty... your brain adapts, you probably don't play very well because you don't practice properly.

I know, I know... I'm not even sure if I can play quitar. So changing style sure would fuck me up even worse. I should've started learning quitar playing before I learned how to suck. Now it's a bit painful to start this late, left or right handed.