Lethal-Programmed (best album I've got in years)

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
Why did it take me so long to get this album? I wish I knew, it's like a mix between Rage for Order Queensryche,and Fates Warning, with a singer that at times sounds like Tate. Every song is great, I'm sure all you guys know this band,but I just wanted to bring them up again because I just got the album. If you don't know them check out their music video for the song Immune

Last edited by a moderator:
I just order Poison Seed the other album by Lethal, I'm sure it's just as good. I read on their website they are working on a new album too.

Yeah Poison Seed is pretty horrible, I was pretty upset when it came out lol. The EP Your favorite God is excellent though.

Poison Seed actually grew on me after a while...but it definitely wasn't what I was expecting. In fact, when I first popped the CD in, I thought maybe it was a different band called "Lethal"!

Programmed and Your Favorite God are definitely classics...

I just order Poison Seed the other album by Lethal, I'm sure it's just as good...

Um yeaaaaa 'bout that... uhhh.... you may want to lower your expectations a little, (or a lot), on "Poison Seed"

THIS<---LINK is worth getting you hands on as well....

Lethal - The Arrival EP (1987)

5963.jpg